The Alternate Ending

This is the alternate ending. WARNING: It's sad. Mostly creepy. 

Dani. 

We got back from the shopping trip and it was time to sleep. 

In the middle of the night, I woke up. As planned too.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 

"Time to take action." I whisper to myself. 

I creeped out of the bathroom trying to be normal as possible incase anyone woke up. I went to mom and dad's room first. 

I dropped something call Tramdol and put like 3 pills in each of there morning water they drink each when they wake up. 

I then went to the little boys,  "I love you guys, but you guys are just little asshole brats." I say. I put alcolhol in a towel and put them each on there noses and mouths and tied there heads against the cloth. I them tied there hands together. So sad. 

I walked out and closed the door. It was now 7:00 in the morning. Mom and dad wake up at 7:30. Enough time. By now, the little boys are half way dead. 

I went into Christina, Katherine, and Amy's bedroom. 

"What do we have here? A attentiion hogger? A stupid poet? What about a cowgirl slut." I laughed quietly. "Time to say goodbye." 

I let Christina have a taste of her own medicine and made small cuts on her face and then bigger ones. I made as less painful as possible, but she'll slowly bleed to death. Oh, Katherine. I tied her neck to a rope that hung from the ceiling. When she gets up. She'll just get hunged. Amy. Small little wimp. I had a voodoo doll for her. I stabbed needles in her heart and neck. Funny, funny. 

I went to the last room. Mine. 

Lisa. "I liked you a lot. More than most of them. But you didn't understand me either. I thought you would." I set the alarm clock of 7:30. 15 more minutes. When she wakes up and grabs for her glasses, she'll get electrocuted by 700 watts.

I left Lauren lastly. 

"Lauren, you were my best friend. Before you met Angela a bitch. I thought you would understand me the most. I had so much hope. You'd think Id forgive you that easy with a stupid sorry? No. Not this time. I also liked you the most out of everyone. Yet you made me feel like shit. Goodbye." I layed out a bunch of needles on the floor sticking up and when she wakes up along with Lisa, she'll roll out of bed into the ground stabbing herself. 

I went to get my cameras and set them up in each of the rooms so I could replay them and I could see their deaths. Sad, but to me? It's revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge. 

"Sweet Dreams. I say in the hall. I went down to the living room with my laptop and opened up the cameras. I counted down to 7:30.

5,4,3,2,1. Goodbye. 

Screams fills my ears and the alarm clock went off. It was funny and I just laugh. Laughed and Laugh until there were no more screams. Then I knew they were all dead. 

I pretended I was sleeping when this happened and an hour later I called 911 making it feel like I woke up to this. Let me tell you, polices don't suspect a 13 year old to kill all there family. 

They asked me a bunch of questions which was where my acting kicked in. 

A few days later was there funeral. 

I went of course and when the ceremony finished. I ask: 

"May I please have a moment alone with my family?" They nodded and I stood there looking at them. 

"Hmmm......You guys suck. You guys are just stupid." 

I smiled and walked out. 

I then got struck by a car. I was sent into the hospital, but didn't make it. 

And Then There Were None. 

(I'm a ghost by the way.) (Obviously) 

A/N: So this was a bit creepy, but it's the ALTERNATE ending. So no happy ending. It was inspired by the book And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. I'm feeling very scary. I'm drinking coconut water. Hehe....:P