Red Velvet Cupcakes

Note: Each chapter is narrated by a cimorelli girl. It's in order from Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani. Just wanted to make that clear :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm writing a new song already. It's call The Way We Live. It's about being who we are no needing to be change or to improve because as far as I know, we're perfect. This is what I got so far.

Grew up in a subarb that was right outside of Sac Town.

Ridin in my brother's truck, music up too loud

Sittin on a sub face, clearin' as we drive by

But it felt good, yeah, I'm not gonna lie

I can still feel it shake as I'm stuck in the back

In the middle of his friends while he drives too fast

I'm the only girl, I don't know how to act

But when I look back, I can't help but laugh

I can't really figure out the chorus just yet.

I think I should go to bed since it's 11:00 at night and I think I'm keeping Kathy and Amy up. I brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas. I went to bed thinking if the girls could help me. They are young and wild as in me is more laid back and like crusin'. That's it! That's good for the song! Laid back and Crusin. I like it.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up at around 10:00 and see Amy's in class and Katherine's probably downstairs baking. Hope it's cupcakes. Wait I better get down there before the others. I hurried as I might think they'll get off of school in a pinch. I got dress well sort of. I got on jeans and a presentable shirt and raced down there barefooted. I smelled it.

"Lisa?" I say sitting down confused.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing baking? I though that was Katherine's job."

"Yeah, but I may love cooking, but it's never bad to try something new right!?"

"True. So what ya make?"

"Red Velvet Cupcakes."

"Ohh! Can I try?"

"Yeah, sure. " She got a tray out of the oven and passed it over to me. I grabbed one and Lisa grabbed one. We both took a bite out and moaned in delight.

"So what ya think?"

"This is amazing. Who taught you?!" I said in response.

"Katherine. She bakes all the time, don't you think I watch her? So how's that song coming?"

"Good. Do you think you can help me?"

"Of course. what ya got?"

"Let me grab the sheets upstairs." That I ran up and down with music sheets and a guitar.

"OK, so I got the first verse done, but I need a pre-chorus and then the rest of the song."

"OK, I like how's it's a good chill."

"So last night I thought of something. How we're so laid back and stuff maybe we could use that. Laid back, crusin...um."

"Crusin like, hand out the window?"

"YES! Lisa I knew you could help."

"Maybe I should take a shower."

"No Lisa. I can't wait 30 minutes till your done with a shower for you to have good lyrics!"

"Fine." The music on our radio started playing.

"Music's always up, always up on the stereo." Lisa screamed a yes and got a 'Keep it Down!' Shout from mom. We both laughed.

"Where's Katherine?"

"Shopping for grocery's and clothes."

"Why Clothes?"

"She says most of her shirts are tiny from the washer." I nod in response.

The rest of the day we spend lyric making and eating cupcakes. We didn't eat too much so we could have some left for the rest to see Lisa's first attempt in baking goods. It's good. I should keep a stash.

A/N COMMENT! VOTE! LIKE!