Author's NOTE

Hello readers! I really want to say thank you for for voting and commenting! It really warms my heart because I'm always alone and my friends are so busy and this just makes my day. 

I also really want to give credit to the people who support me (I think) and read this story. 

So I want to give a shout out to. 

@bburger-it's amazing how she's been there for so long.

@hershey27-she votes very freqently and she's just really sweet. 

@kimby4079-her stories are really good and she also lives in IL. 

@junegurrl-she would comment and say what she thinks. It's wonderful. 

@AnisSolorio-she recently voted for like 7 chapters of my story. 

There are many more, but as much as I want to remember them I don't have a photographic memory. You guys are all #AWECIM and I hope you guys continue to read my book. 

Just to let you guys know I already have the ending planned out and I'm working on it. 

Tell me if you want shorter or longer chapters. Or right now is just right. 

This is like the time you guys can tell your ideas that you really want in the story.

Do you guys want Christina and Nick back together or something. 

I just want to say one last thank you.

CimFam LOVE! xoxo

-Kristi_Swag out.