Author's NOTE

Sorry for this author's note. Indeed this will not be a chapter, but I would like to thanks @bburger, who voted for as far as I know every chapter. She will get a dedication. 

-----------------------------------------------

Anyway, I just want to make sure that this story isn't going too slow. I don't like when things are rushed. My last story for Cimorelli kinda sucked so I just wanted to make another one that maked more sense and actually research about Cimorelli.

Another thing is don't be shy to comment and let me know what you would like to do or if something is wrong. Please note that I do not re-read my chapters. Any editing will be done when the story is finished. I do not know when that'll , but understand. 

The updating will be everyday or so. I have school in the morning so it'll likely be up at 5:00 at the afternoon and 7:00 the lastest. 

I learned from school about professional writing so this is like for me to practice my grammar and writing skills. 

Understand that I have Grammar problems. I have been the 2nd grade and still learning them I have never been good at writing and I want to prove my teachers right. I can do it. My teacher trusted me to get something off of this program. 

It's called Project 2013 and it's for gifted children and stuff. Note that I have assignments to take care of and can't upload as much. 

My other stories are put on hold so I have more time on this. Thank You for the undstanding. Hopefully you understand. I'm using the word understand too much. OK, I'll stop. :D