When You're Bored.

I don't know what to do now. I'm bored. "Lauren, I'm gonna go join Katherine." "Ok, Can I come?" "OK, Tell mom." Lauren went to mom and I waited for her. "Ready?" She nodded. We walked trying to find where Katherine was until we saw a huge group gathering in the middle of the street. Curiosity took our minds and legs. We barged through the large crowd. The moment we saw it. We just froze. Katherine was bleeding before our eyes. We ran to her side. Everything was in slow motion.

Did I fell alseep on the beach? Is this a dream? Please tell me it is. Everything was blurry in my eyes and I heard sirens coming. Someone must have called. We tried to get Katherine to stay with us, but the moment I knew she was going to stay alive, she closed her eyes. "NO! Katherine!" Me and Lauren just sat there while they put Katherine on the gurney.

We both sat side by side with Katherine on the way to the hospital. I called mom and dad while Lauren was asked some questions.

"Mom?"

"Yes? Lisa? Why are you crying?"

"Katherine was in an acident." My voice was a bit muffled by the tears.

"What? We're coming to the hospital."

The line went dead. Like my heart will if Katherine is. No, Lisa don't think that. Katherine's a strong girl. She's my older sister, my family. I hugged Lauren. I know I'm suppose to be strong, but not all are strong, not all are brave, but with family, love. Consider yourself saved. I whispered in Lauren's ears. "Katherine will be OK, Just think of this as an nightmare. You'll wake up and see that this is all fake and in a few weeks, days. Everything will be normal again." I wish I could tell myself that.

"But what if it isn't?'' I knew she was worried because she's my little sister. "It's not. Everything will be OK." "What if it's impossible?" "Exactly, It's 'What ifs' meaning it's your nerve talking. Your scared. Nothing's impossible. Remeber we learned that our singng career's are impossible, but look where we are know." We were now in the hospital chairs, just waiting for our family. Katherine, and God to help us.

We both prayed. I went first.

"I hope this is all a bad dream. I pray that you, God will help us. Katherine's our older sister, the one we love, need, and care." By then I had a tear streaking down my last dried sob.

"I say the same for Lisa. Katherine is our family. Its part of us. Katherine is a fraction of our family. We're not an 12 people household, but a 13 people house hold. Somethings matter in life. This is."

"I couldn't have said it better girls." It was Christina. She hugged us. We didn't even notice they were there. Lauren sobbed and I went to hug Joey. Joey might be young, but not to young to know. The surgeon came out. Mom and Dad went to talk to him. I went to look through the windows of the room.

Seeing Katherine laying there so helpless has got to be the worst scene i've ever wanted to see. The surgeon always says this. "Good news?" "Bad news." Dad said. "Katherine hit her head pretty bad, but nothing pretty major just some blood loss." "Good news?" Mike said not taking his eyes off Katherine. "She's not in a coma and will wake up pretty soon. Questions?" I spoke up. A lot of things have not been answered.

"How about memory?"

"She will rememer everything."

"Abilities?"

"Normal"

"Life?"

"Everything's normal, but the blood loss and her body will be sore for a while. Her leg is broken so be gentle about that. I'm gonna suscribe her some pain killers." We nodded and he left.

We went into the room little by little. It's only 4 only. Mom, Dad, Mike, Christina. They came out a while later. It was me, Amy, Alex, Lauren. Big Nick wanted to come, but he's on vacation, but now that we tell him, it's probably ruin. He really cares about us.

I can feel my depression coming back.

I ran to the bathroom not wanting any comforting. Stay Calm Lisa. Everything's gonna be OK?

Right? 

A/N Remeber to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

AND BE AWESOME!