We're Back

*A Month Later*

lauren........

So today we are going home!!!!!!!!!! With mom and dad! They took forever to find and we had to take them to the hospital because well they were captive in a house stranded for a month. They turned out to be in the last forest we went to, Chaux Forest.

We got home and let me tell you, something was terribly wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it, but Mike, Katherine, Amy, and Joey were acting all suspicious. Although we didn't put it more into consent.

Mom and Dad said they were going to bed...in 3:00 in the afternoon. The rest of us went to unpack our things. I finished and went into the bathroom and took like a 30 minutes bath to rest my sore legs while playing Doodle Jump. I then went on to YouTube and watched some YouTubers.

After that I came out of the bathroom because my fingers and toes were all shrivled up like a prune. I changed into pajamas even though it's not close to sleeping yet. I went downstairs and sat next to Amy on the couch as she watches TV. When I arrived, she stiffend up.

"Amy? You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

We watched SpongeBob til dinnertime, that's when mom and dad finally woke up.

We all settle, but there was one extra chair.

"Where's Dani?" I ask finally realizing I haven't see my baby sister.

"Um..." Mike started out.

"She's in..." Amy continues.

"Rehab." Katherine whisper.

"Come again." Lisa said with wide eyes.

"Dani's" Katherine says.  

"In." Amy followed. 

"Rehab" Mike repeats with this time even worst than the first.

"What?" I was loss with words. I ran upstairs to my room locked myself in the bathroom, where I was once having a nice warm bath, but now, I sat in the corner wondering all the possiblities that Dani could ever end up in rehab, but my mind comes in a blank.

It was a while before I realized there was pounding on the door.

I opened the door with a straight face and walked out on them again. I walked outside in the dark air with a pondering feeling and my pajamas. I went into the backyard into the treehouse and cried. I wonder how I didn't notice this before. The pain that Dani was facing and how I let her face it alone.

I'm soooooo stupid! I pound my fist to the side of the tree.

I return into the house with a slightly bruised fist.

"Where's Mike, Katherine, and Amy?" I ask.

"Getting a talk from mom and dad." Christina said. I sat next to Lisa and made her my head pillow and Alex as my legs's pillow.

'' Lauren, what happened to your hand?" Lisa said outloud, now everyone was looking.

"I kinda got angry. And smashed my fist into a tree?" I did not like it when everyone was staring at me, exception of my birthday.

"Why?" Nick asked.

"I was angry" I shrugged.

"From what?" Alex said.

"Myself. I didn't stop Dani from going to rehab, if I just haven't went to Europe! I saw it coming and I didn't stop it!" I put my head back on Lisa's lap. Lisa caressed my hair as no one talked.

"It's not your fault." Christian said. 

"How do you know?"  

"It's mom and dad's"  

"How so?"  

"They're the ones who never told who Dani's really parents were, Dani really wanted answers, and since she couldn't get any, stress took over her and she'll have to collapse one day."

"Wow." I blow out. Even he knows more about Dani than me! 

Dani's Diary

Dear Diary,

           Here I am, in rehab with the only company of you. This book. As I'm writing. I feel like I have no voice or feelings. It just feels like life isn't worth it anymore. Ever get that feeling? Like when you then get the chance to start over and you feel so good, but then someone ruins it and you feel so stupid for even trying at all. 

The only happiness I have right now is Music. I listen to songs that make me feel like my life maybe isn't that bad. It just has up's and down's. So here i am, with my iPod and you. Life got downhill.

What i really want out of everything else is Lauren, I just miss her. Laur's my other half and right now i'm alone if you don't freakin notice. Anyways, I'm hungry. 

                                                                    Yours Truly,

                                                                           Dani

A/N: This was really weird and it's Thanksgiving so I'm tired...and hungry. 

Remember to vote for support, comment if you want to, and be awesome because it's THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!