Birthday Wishes

I blew my candles after I made my wish. I wished for more than this. I wish for a happy ending. 

I opened my eyes and see everyone, except Katherine. 

"Where's Katherine?" I say out loud, but none of them cared. It's like "HEY! I'm the birthday girl! Pay attention to me!" but no. They had to party away. I sighed and took my party hat off. This wasn't as fun as I remembered. I guess I'm not the only one not happy at this party. I don't know why, but it's like this vibe that I'm getting its going to be a bad day. I walked upstairs to my room. The looked out the window. Something went flying close to my ear making me wince in reaction. It was a bow n arrow. It had a little note. It read: There are two 

There are two what? Two butts? Two heads? Two something. I remembered when I was little I use to think I had two noises because I had two nostrils. As the time being I noticed some very small details. As in how it looks like it was written in a rush. Like they didn't have time to write nicely so I could understand! It was also very crumbled as in if it was ripped off a garbage piece of paper. One the back it had some letters that was supposely to be words, but I can't figure out the words. Except for some. It was "Call", "Kill", and "Kath." I don't know if it's Katherine they're talking about of some other Kath. 

I got it! They did this on purpose as in that they knew I was going to examine it. They are talking about Kath as in my Kath as my sister Kath. I went to Katherine's shared bedroom and see she's not in there. I call out her name, but she doesn't reply to my calls. I look in the closet becaus she once hid in there for hide and seek. She wasn't there. It was worth a try. But what I did notice was half of her clothes were gone. 

"LISA!" Someone called. I didn't want my family to know this. They wouldn't understand what Katherine has been through. Yes, I noticed the emotions through my childhood. I also read her diary. Anyway I walked back down to keep the secret a secret. 'Lisa, where have you been?" Christina questions. "Bathroom." I reply as calm as possible. "That long?" "Couldn't find the toilet paper." They all nodded. Now I have to find Katherine before it's too late. "Guys, I'm going to the park for some air." They all nodded once again and continue to enjoy the family's company. Me, I went for the sake of a loss family member. I just hope I can find her before Mark does. What kind of police let's a physco path escape!? 

I walked down the road like a normal teenage girl, but as much as the lable of "NORMAL"? I'll never be one. We just uploaded some covers from the past and I guess the fans kind of like them? I don't know, I haven't checked. Anyways. The Tour is kicking off next week! We can't loose Katherine! Again...

I give up! I searched Starbucks. I've searched the Library. I've searched Walmart! I walked to the park. I sat down in a bench not looking up. I finally did and see Katherine staring back at me. Wow. If I'd been here earlier. I would've not have wasted all that time walking the aisles in Walmart. "Katherine?" "My names not Katherine. My names...Um. Patricia." "Kath. You're not fooling anyone." "My names Patty." "Then why does that notebook have a "k" on it." "It stands for "kick". " "It stands for Katherine." "It stands for "KID"." "I thought it was kick?" She just slipped.

"Both?"
"Your the only one with earrings that engrave "KC". "
She look down.
"I know I shouldn't have ran away, but I don't know what to say." I sighed.
"You don't have to. I already know." I say since it's the truth. I do know.
"How?"
"I kind of read your journals." I say a bit sheepily.
"Now, why are you here? It's your birthday party."
"I didn't enjoy it. I mean its like it was their party, not mine"
"Totally understand." We laughed.

"So where do you plan to stay?" I ask. I mean I can't control her.
"Wait, your not going to tell on me?"
"I'm like so hurt that you'd think I would think that." I gasp.
"NO! I mean I don't know where I would stay."
"Um.." I started thinking. "I got nothing."
"Me too. But do you know what was soo weird today?"
"What?"
"Grandma Matilda told me some thing about Acapella and Cinderella thing."
"Do it Acapella. Your not Cinderella?"
"YES! How did you know?"
"Its a song lyric."
"What song?"
"Acapella. Karmin"
"Oh."
"Do you know what was freaky that happened to me?" trying to tell her my misfortunes to me today.
"Your birthday sucked."
"Yes, but an arrow came flying through my bedroom window and it had a note."
"really! I had one too!"
"Mine read There are two. What about yours?"
"It read: Look Behind you."
"So did you look behind you?" I was curious!
"Yeah, but I saw my regular bedroom."

I got a text:

From: Chrissie

Where are you? It's been 40 minutes!

I didn't reply. I locked my phone.

"So where do you plan on staying?"
"I don't know, but wherever the wind blows I guess."
"Why don't you live in a treehouse that we built like a couple of years ago. I mean we never use it." I annouce to her.
"I guess. Wanna go now?"
"Sure." We stood up and started to walk.

We went into this place we found in our years of childhood. It had falling leaves and perfect air. If that's possible.

It was a bit dusty, but it'll do.

"Ok, we need to renew it up!" I say.
"HOW? WHEN?" She kind of shouts.
"I don't know now?" I say. She shrugs.
"Shouldn't you be back at your party?"
"This is sooooo much better." I say a bit if humor into my voice.
"So, don't you have to inform them your here?"
"The same way you did?" I said sarcasm added.
"Stop it!" She continues. "OK, I have a lot of art supplies in my suitcase."
"Shall we begin?"
"WE SHALL!" She overoars. Is that word? I don't know.

We got to work on the old treehouse we once hanged out.

Not much happened, but we did sing. It was to ignore the awkward silence.

"So why did you read my writings?"

"Because they fasinate me."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"I mean they aren't good."

"You'll be surprise on how they were so good."

"But the rest of the family don't like my poems."

"Katherine. Maybe they didn't, but doesn't mean everyone hates them. I didn't" I was telling the truth.

"Lisa stop lying."

"I'm not lying."

"Fine. What was the real reason you read my poems?"

"Simple. I was curious."

"Really Lisa?"

"I mean don't you ever wonder on how life is actually is?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Nevermind, but you tried so hard to please people."

"I know. My mistake."

"Maybe it was, but doesn't mean it was a bad one. Just remember someone in the world loves you. One of them is me." I smiled while saying that.

"Really?"

"Really."

The silence brushed against the paintbrush I was holding. I enjoyed the silence. It gave me confidence, confidence to know that our family shouldn't have never neglected Kath. She's worth the air she breathes. The shine that's hers.

A/N This was Lisa's POV. She's a good sister. Do you think their doing the right thing? Dani hasn't spoken of the parent think yet. Or why she locked herself in the bathroom. Remember to VOTE! COMMENT! AND BE AWESOME!