Angel - Ticci Toby x Reader

You were nothing but an angel to him, his perfect little angel. Before the fire, before he had snapped you were his closest friend. He regretted not admitting his feelings to you before that day he was taken in by the man without a face. But that didn't stop him from watching over you. Everything you did was perfect in his eyes, you always radiated with a certain kindness that he wish to experience once again.

You were the only person he would give his life for, the only one that would make him break his loyalty to his boss. But there was only one problem, the competition. Yes, Toby wasn't stupid he saw how they all looked at you in that school, how close they all were to you. It was kind of rude of them to get close to his angel like that without permission. His body jerked with anger every time he saw how close one of your classmates would get to you, he had to teach them a lesson before any of them had a chance to contaminate you.

You weren't as unaware as your other classmates, you knew someone was watching you and it only became more obvious when you would spot movement in the nearby woods. At first you didn't think much of it, a few of the boys at the school found amusement in going to the extreme with their pranks. Especially with Halloween coming up in a few more weeks. It only started becoming a problem when people started avoiding you, more importantly people who use to hang around you during school hours. They'd scamper away anytime you got close to them, leaving you in confusion.

You'd sit outside during lunch and look towards the tree lines in thought, silently question who this mystery stalker was...could you even call him a stalker if you know that he was there? That was a question saved for another day, you made a mental list. The many names of the school pranksters and troublemakers filling your head as you started crossing out names. By the time the bell rang, your shoulders were slumped downwards as you trudged back into the school having run into a stump. You didn't know any of those boys personally so why would they chose to pull a prank on you or even go as far as to scare those around you?

It didn't take long before the notes started, they were disturbing to say the least, but the handwriting looked so familiar for some reason. It almost felt nostalgic tracing your finger over the messy writing as if it reminded you of someone. After the fire that had devastated the town you had ended up blocking out a lot of memories, especially of the family of the house where the fire originated. You only shook your head and folded up the notes, stashing them into the side pocket of your book bag. It felt as if you didn't want to accept or comprehend the full problem that was starting to grow.

The notes just kept coming, they were like sick twisted love letters. But the one thing you noticed about them was that the nickname 'Angel' was used a lot. You didn't know why, you weren't a saint you made plenty of mistakes like any other human so why that nickname? It was such a sweet nickname, but also made the notes more disturbing. Soon the notes came to a stop, instead now they were replaced with gifts.

The first gift was found in your school locker, the first gift was the also the reason the school had been shut down for investigation. What was the first gift? A heart. Though you should be thankful when it was discovered that it was an animals heart and not a humans heart. You sat in your room, laid out on your bed as your eyes were focused on your bedroom ceiling.

You were at a lost, life was still going on but you felt as if you were stuck. Every time you got a gift it was immediately given to the police, but it was useless. There was no fingerprints or any form of DNA left behind by this stalker. It was hell when your mind finally process just how serious the situation at hand truly was. You had screamed and cried for hours before going into a shell shock state.

How was someone of your age suppose to handle a situation like this? You were suppose to being receiving love letter and gifts from a crush or boyfriend, not someone whose idea of a gift was animal hearts and who knows what else. You gave up checking inside the boxes after the fifth heart, now only handing them over to the detective that came by the house once a week to check up on things. Toby was furious, every gift he sent kept being taken away. How else was he suppose to praise his darling angel when his gifts are taken away.