Perfect Meal - Sanji x Reader

If there's one thing you were certain of, that was you had a great dislike for the blond haired chef of the Straw Hats. You had joined the crew about six months ago and already you found thoughts of regret creeping up in your mind. "[Your Name]" Nami said as she snapped her fingers in front of you.

"Hm" you hummed as you looked at the orange haired woman. Her hands were on her hips as she raised an eyebrow.

"You spaced out again, come on, dinner's ready" she said, motioning with her head for you to follow as she turned on her heels and started to walk towards the kitchen. You stood up and quickly followed after, though you didn't like the blond, you had to admit that he was an amazing chef. Dinner that night was normal; Sanji swooned over the women, straying closer to you more than Robin and Nami. But, something different happened. You and the ships shipwright talked, you had recently taken a liking to the thought of building things and who better to ask about that sort of thing then the cyborg.

Franky was a bit perverted, but still joked around with you, so you weren't too uncomfortable. You would smile and nod your head as he explained certain things to you. Before long you felt your body tense up as the feeling of someone watching you creep up into your mind. Looking around the table your [Eye Color] eyes made contact with Sanji's blue ones. He had a frown on his face that soon disappeared as he gave you a flirtatious smirk once he saw you staring at him.

Scoffing you turned your attention back to Franky and continued your conversation with him.

-Next Day-

You all had ported at a small island last night and as morning came, something felt off. Entering the kitchen for breakfast you took note that a certain blue haired cyborg was missing. "Where's Franky?" Chopper asked, as you all sat around the table and waited for Sanji to finish cooking.

"He's probably down in his workshop" Usopp suggested.

"Yeah, but still he would have told us if he was planning on missing breakfast" Nami said.

"He probably worked really hard last night and fell asleep late" Robin said, looking up from her book.

"Breakfast is ready" Sanji sang cheerfully as he started to set out plates of food. Walking over to you he sat down a plate with some meat shaped into stars. "And a special breakfast for you mademoiselle" he said, winking at you.

"Uh, thanks" you said, confused. You soon all stared to eat; the first thing you took note of was the strange taste of the meat. After halfway through your meal, your stomach started to rumble as you started to feel queasy for some reason.

"[Your Name], are you okay?" Chopper asked, worried as he rested a hoof on your arm.

"No, I feel sick" you said, covering your mouth as you placed a hand on your stomach. The reindeer/human leaned up and rested a hoof on your forehead.

"Hm, you don't seem to be running a fever at the moment. Come on let's get you to my office so I can give you some medicine, you must have eaten something bad" Chopper said as he grabbed your hand and started to drag you along. As you both were leaving, you shivered as you felt a pair of eyes drilling holes into your back.

-Later-

There were still no signs of Franky and now Chopper had gone missing. "I just don't know where they could have gone" Nami said, holding her head as she leaned over the table.

"They probably went into the village nearby" Brook suggested, as everyone looked up when you entered the kitchen for dinner.

"Brook's right, they could have gone out and just lost track of time. They'll be back tomorrow" Usopp said as you sat beside him. Sanji came over and started to set food out, once again sitting down a plate of food that looked different from the others. You didn't say a word as you hesitated this time to eat due to feeling sick this morning. But, even though you hated the blond you didn't want to be disrespectful towards him.

Taking a small bite from the food, you found that it tasted like regular meat, but more tender and delicious. It tasted familiar, like an animal you had eaten before. Not a cow or a pig, but you couldn't really think of what animal this meat came from. Shrugging your shoulders you continued to eat before looking up as Usopp growled as he tried to batter away Luffy's stretched out hand.

"Luffy! This is my food, you have your own!" The long nosed pirated snapped. Laughing slightly you brought your fork down and jabbed the poor rubbery boy's hand. Luffy pulled his hand back, holding it as he pouted. "Thanks" Usopp said, smiling brightly as he looked at you.

"No problem" you said, smiling widely as you and the raven haired boy started to chat with one another. You didn't complain or snap at him as he started telling one of his lies. This time you didn't take notice to the blue eyes that were narrowed as they stared at you and the laughing long nosed pirate.

-Time Skip-

If there's one thing you knew, something strange was going on. Lately everyone seemed too disappeared as it was now just you, Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji. You and the green haired swordsman sat on the deck. Zoro was training as you sat there and played with the hem of your shirt."Zoro" you said, earning a hum in response. "Have you notice anything weird?" You asked.

"Like how everyone but me, you, Luffy, and the idiot cook has gone missing" he said, you nodded your head.

"I'm worried about them; I don't know where they could be. It's unlike them" you mumbled. You heard a sigh before feeling a hand gently cup your cheek and tilt your head upwards as you were soon staring into Zoro's oxen colored eyes.

"I'm sure they're all doing fine. They're strong and can get through anything, okay" he said, staring at you with a gentle expression that was so different from his usual stone cold face. You nodded your head, smiling gently as you suddenly wrapped your arms around the swordsman and pulled him into a tight hug, that he returned.

"Dinner's ready!" Sanji suddenly called out, causing you both to pull away. Blushing lightly as you both looked at one another, Zoro rubbed the back of his head before motioning for you to walk on ahead of him. Once in the kitchen, it felt empty with just you and the three boys. You had noticed since Franky's disappearance that Sanji's cooking has changed. Every piece of meat he cooked for you always tasted weird.

For the first couple of days you ended up getting sick but lately you started to get use to the taste. Many of times you tried to ask the blond what the meat was from but each time he just told you not to worry about it. It was awkward as you all sat near each other; Luffy stuffed his face while the rest of you were silent. Sanji's visible eye stared straight at you as you sat across from him. Shifting uncomfortable, you looked up when you felt Zoro grab your hand and rub his thumb over the back of it in a comforting manner.

Blushing, you smiled as you continued to eat, furrowing your brows when you thought you heard a small growl come from the blond.

-The Next Day-

When you woke up, both Luffy and Zoro were gone as it was now just you and Sanji. You stood at the doorway of the kitchen, face pale as you looked at the blond as he held two plates out to you. The front of his apron was splattered with blood as his one visible eye was wide open and swirling with madness. You swallowed thickly as you looked from the meat towards the blond. "S-Sanji, what is a-all this?" You asked, stumbling over your words.

"What, I just made my favorite mademoiselle the perfect meal" the blond purred as you took a step back.

"Where's Luffy and Zoro?" You asked your fear rising as you started to think of a worst case scenario.

"Where do you think?" He asked, laughing as he set the two plates down and took a step towards you. You tensed up, horrified as your stomach started to churn. "Why are you so upset darling? It's not like you haven't eaten this type of meat before" he said, chuckling as your face pales even more and your cheeks turn green as what he said sunk in. Tears pricked the corner of your eyes as you covered your mouth and placed a hand on your stomach before sinking to your knees. Droplets of water fell to the floor as your body shook with horror.

You flinched as you felt gentle arms wrap around you, as Sanji shush you and kissed the top of your head. "Don't cry, my sweet. I made all those meals just for you, all those perfect little meals because I love you" he cooed as you finally released all contents in your stomach before sobbing as the blond continued to hold you.