The Horror of Our Love - Crona x Reader *Lemon*

You panted heavily as you pressed yourself further underneath the desk. Why had you trusted him? Why had you let him trick you so easily? You could already hear his soft footsteps coming down the hallway, it had to be him. You where the only two left in the school at the moment. 

Tears built up in the corner of your eyes and began to slip down your cheeks. This wasn't the person you had befriended, the one that you saw as a little brother. No, this was just a monster. It's funny, how you couldn't help but remember the first day you met him, the day you met Crona.

-Flash Back-

"[Your Name]! Hey, [Your Name]!" you heard Maka exclaim as she came running down the hallway, dragging behind her a pink haired stranger. The minute she came to a stop in front of you, her smile seemed to widen even more as she saw your curious look. You tried to look past her at the male that seemed to be hiding himself behind the blonde. 

"Yes, what is it?" you asked, casting a quick glance at the female before going back to looking behind her. 

"I want you to meet the newest student to the academy, Crona" Maka said, side stepping and motioning to the boy that stood nervously in front of you now. He gripped one of his arms while looking to the side, his black colored irises never looking towards you. He was dressed very strangely, instead of normal clothing he wore very long black robes with a white collar, his hair was pink and very short saved for a few long strands here and there.

"Hello" you said, deciding to take a gentle approach. It was obvious he was shy, but you didn't know just how shy he was. He shifted a bit before finally looking at you, he seemed to freeze on spot as he stared straight at you. Quickly he averted his gaze and looked elsewhere while a pink color lightly dusted over his cheeks. 

"Hello" he mumbled quietly. 

"He's very shy, but I promise you that he's a very kind person" Maka said, smiling at you as you nodded your head. 

"I'll take you word were on it, well Crona since I know your name it's only appropriate I tell you mine" you said, giving a bright smile. "The name's [Your Name] and I'm a [Meister/Weapon]" you said. The male nodded his head, offering you a small smile. 

"Well I still have to go introduced Crona to the others, we'll see you around [Your Name]" Maka said, gently taking the boy's hand. You nodded your head, smiling brightly as you waved bye to the two.

"Bye Crona, it was nice meeting you. I hope we can be great friends!" you called out happily.

-End of Flash Back-

You smiled at the memory, he was so shy. So sweet and innocent that upon looking at him you wouldn't have expected him to be capable of him doing such a thing like...like that. That smile of yours slowly started to fade once the memories of what had happened just an hour ago filled your mind. Causing tears to build up once more. 

-Earlier- 

"Wonder what Crona wanted to seem me for?" you hummed as you walked through the empty hallways of the school. Everyone had already gone home and you too would of headed back home to be with your [Meister/Weapon] or more importantly your boyfriend. If there's one thing everyone in the school knew it was that you and [Meister/Weapon's Name] were a couple that no one dared to interfere with. Everyone thought you two were cute together, well everyone accept one person. Crona, who in the six months of knowing you, had fallen head over heels for you.