Every King Needs His Queen - Kyle x Reader

Au!Stick of Truth

You don't know exactly how you got dragged into this dumb game the boys were playing. One minute you were resting on the couch at your hose the next Craig, Tweek, and Token barge into your home informing you that the 'Grand Wizard' wanted to speak with you. Confused you refused only to be met with deaf ears as the boys forcefully dragged you out of your home as you shouted curse words at them. "We're high school students, not elementary school kids!" You snapped in protest to them dragging you through the snowy ground. Once you were in Eric's backyard, you had a scowl on your face as you sat on the ground before the fatass that was dressed in robes.

"Cartman, why the fuck am I here?" you asked.

"Ah [Your Name], we're low on players since Clyde's been banished to space and time and you're the only girl in this town that isn't a complete bitch" Cartman said, as you raised an eyebrow.

"Um, thanks I guess" you said, not knowing if what he said was a compliment or not.

"Anyways you are now a part of the Human army. Now do you want to be a Fighter, Mage, Thief, or Jew?" He asked.

"Fighter" you responded, deciding it'd be best not to fight with the boys and play along with their dumb game. You were handed a [Favorite Color] headband, [Favorite Color] and [Second Favorite Color] gloves, a belt and a wooden sword.

"Good, for your first mission you'll accompany Sir Douchebag in retrieving the Stick of Truth from the Elves" Cartman said, gesturing towards a boy you never seen before. He waved at you, as you raised an eyebrow and waved back. Putting on the gloves and headband, you put your 'sword' into the sheath attached to the belt. From the fence a raven haired boy peered over the side before hopping down and racing down the sidewalk.

"Dude" Stan said, racing into Kyle's backyard where the Jewish boy sat on a thrown made of sticks.

"Yeah" Kyle said, sitting up, as he watch his friend lean forward and pant.

"Cartman just recruited [Your Name] to the Humans" Stan said.

"What!" Kyle exclaimed, furrowing his brows.

"I know and he's the one that said that girls weren't allowed to play" Stan said, crossing his arms as he narrowed his eyes. Kyle began to think to himself, he may have had a crush on you a very large one at that. Some may say his love was a little unhealthy, but he found it to be appropriate.

"We'll just have to persuade her to join our side" Kyle respond as Stan nodded his head and saluted the Elf King.

-Days Later-

It had been days since you had joined the game and you hated to admit it, but you were having fun. You laughed as you and Douchebag took down two elves that pass out. Every day the elves asked you to fight for them and each time you denied them as you had grown a close bond to the new kid and didn't plan on betraying him. As you looted the elves body you looked up when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You stared up into the new kids gray eyes as he held out a sheet of paper.

You had discovered that Douchebag wasn't much on talking; no matter what you did he refused to speak. But, he had decided to communicate with you through scrape paper. You were the only one he would do this for, you found out a lot about him in the short amount of time you two hung out. Looking down at the paper you read aloud what was written. "I know we just met, but you're pretty cute and I was wondering if you wanted to be a couple" as you read the words, you face flushed as you stared up at Douchebag (still had yet to discover his real name) who was blushing.

Smiling you leaned forward and pecked his lips, causing the blush on his face to darken. From the bushes Kyle narrowed his green eyes as he grinded his teeth and tighten his grip on the gulf club in his hands. As night fell you waved bye to your Human brethrens as you left Cartman's house and started to walk back to your home. You stopped as your body tensed at the feeling of eyes boring into your back as you looked around. The only light source you had was the street light, but even that was beginning to die out.

Turning your head to the side the last thing you saw was a gulf club swinging towards you as it struck the side of your head. Your body swayed as you fell to the ground, black spots dancing across your vision as you passed out.

-Time Skip-

When you came too, the first thing you noticed was that you were in the Elven Kingdom; your hands were tied tightly behind your back as you looked around the tent. Confusion danced in your eyes as you finally took note to the arms wrapped around you and the warm breath on the back of your neck. Looking down at the arms, you breathe got caught in your throat as you recognize the red and golden robe sleeves. "K-Kyle" you stuttered out, confused as to why you were in your friend's backyard.

"Hm" he hummed, as you saw out of the corner of your eye as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"W-why am I here? I n-need to get home" you said, voice wavering as you felt his arms tighten around you as his gloved hand begin to rub up and down your side.

"You know, I was kind of upset that you joined the Humans" Kyle whispered in your ear. His warm breath blew against the shell of your ear as you blushed and shivered. "But, I realize that they probably tricked up. The Fatass is probably blackmailing you; I mean you'd rather be with me then over there with them, wouldn't you?" He asked.

"Kyle come on, it's just a game. Besides the new kids on their side" you said, mumbling the last part. You flinched when Kyle growled, before you knew it, your back was slammed against the ground as the red head climbed on top of you. His red curls poked out from under his green hat as the crown made of twigs was crooked on his head. His green eyes were wide and frantic as they stared down at you with infatuation. Leaning down, you turned your head to the side as he stared into your eyes with a wide smile.

"I know you don't really feel anything for that new kid because you love me, isn't that right?" He asked, as you shook your head.

"Kyle, I don't-" you were interrupted by his lips smashing onto your as he clenched his eyes shut while yours stayed open. You bucked your hips, trying to knock him off, only to accidentally encourage him as he licked your bottom lip with his tongue. When you denied him access, he growled and roughly bit your lip; with a small yelp he shot the pink muscle in his mouth into yours. After a while of exploring he pulled away, his cheeks were tinted pink as he smirked while his hands started to inch up your shirt. "Kyle, stop. Why are you doing this?" You asked, struggling under him.

"Because I love you" he said, bending down and burying his face into the crook of your neck. Shivering as you felt his warm breath against your skin you turned your head, only to cry out as you felt a sharp pain as he bit your neck. "And besides, every king needs his queen" he purred into your ear as his hands went to the button of your jeans.