Wild (Rickon x fem!reader)

(a/n: This is an AU. Rickon and the reader are teenagers.)

Rickon watched as you chased after Shaggydog with a wide smile on your face. Everyone thought Rickon was the wild one, but he was tame compared to you. You climbed everywhere, ran all over the place, tripping and falling. You didn't care if you got dirty or if your dresses were torn. You didn't care if your hair was mussed or knotted. You wanted to be free to be as wild as you dared. Rickon was the only one who understood that. Perhaps that's why you were Rickon's first love.

He never told you that. He didn't want to ruin anything between you. Plus, you were only 16. You had plenty of time. He also had no idea how to go about winning your love. He had been such an angry child and you still stayed by his side. He didn't have the looks or charm his older brothers had. He was simply Rickon.

"Rickon! Come on!" you called to him, breaking him out of his thoughts. You were still smiling, but you had stopped running. You were standing there next to a tree with Shaggydog sitting obediently by your side. Rickon grinned and ran over to you. "Come on," you said pointing up the tree. Rickon shook his head.

"I can't climb like Bran could. I think I'll stay down here." You shrugged. "Suit yourself." Without another word, you began hoisting yourself up the tree. Rickon watched from the ground. The sunlight caught your hair through the branches of the tree as you continued to climb higher and higher. "Come on, Rickon! Please? It's boring up here by myself!" Rickon rolled his eyes but began the climb up.

As he climbed, Rickon began to get that familiar feeling of freedom. The breeze came through the trees and ruffled his hair. You watched as he red curls were pushed from his face. You smiled to yourself. He didn't give himself enough credit. He really was handsome and charming, just in a different way than his brothers. You wouldn't change him for the world. You loved his wild side and everything else about him for that matter. You just hadn't said anything.

Rickon looked up and slipped on a branch. He fell down to the ground, but he got up and brushed himself off as you giggled. He playfully glared at you as you climbed back down to join him. "I told you I couldn't climb like Bran." You shook your head and laughed again. "That's alright, Rickon," you told him with a smile. In a moment of bravery, you kissed his cheek and ran away. Shaggydog followed after you and Rickon, after standing stock still for a moment, took off as well.

Rickon couldn't help but chuckle as he chased after you and Shaggydog. It didn't take long for Rickon to catch up to you and when he did, the two of you tripped and went rolling down a hill. Rickon's arms were around your waist as you both rolled, your laughter carrying on the wind. At the bottom of the hill, you stopped, but the giggles didn't until you noticed how close Rickon's face was to yours.

Youbit your lip before, in a moment of courage, you leaned up to kiss him. Whenthe kiss ended, the look on Rickon's face was one of pure adoration."Why?" You rolled your eyes. "Why do you think, Rickon? I loveyou." Rickon smiled and kissed youagain. "I love you too." Over and over again, laying in the grass,the two of kissed. Your kisses were as wild as you were and Rickon loved everysecond.rXN~