Seductive Manipulation (Petyr Baelish x fem!reader)

(a/n: One of the steamiest things I've written and a bit dark.)

When you opened your eyes, you were in a dark room that you didn't recognize. You'd been taken from the corridors of the Red Keep on your way to your chambers. You did, however, recognize the voice of your captor, "Ah, you're awake. You are a difficult woman to subdue." You glared into the darkness as a candle was lit. "Lord Baelish," you greeted through gritted teeth. His practiced smile looked even more sinister in the candlelight. "Why am I here?" you asked, getting up from the bed you were laying on.

"You have information, Lady Y/N. Information I desire," Petyr answered softly. You stood and backed to the door. "I do not know what you mean, my lord." Your back hit the door, and you attempted to turn the handle. Locked. "You won't get far," Petyr said, showing you the key to his door before lighting another candle. You sighed in defeat as he rose from his seat and approached you. The look on his face was nothing short of predatory. "Now, shall we do this the easy way or the hard way?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper and honestly, it was far more frightening than his yelling.

You arched your brow at him, causing his smirk to fall slightly. "And just what information do you think I have, Lord Baelish?" you asked taking a step forward, substantially decreasing the space between you. Petyr knew how to play the game, but so did you and you couldn't deny that you found the brothel-keep and Master of Coin attractive. If he wanted information, he was going to have to earn it. The room was thick was tension and unspoken attraction that hung there for a moment while Petyr studied your face and body language.

Finally, Petyr spoke again, his voice still low, "You know of the Lannister's next move. I need to know and you will tell me." You could feel his breath on your face. Your face broke out in a smirk. "Will I? Why, my dear Lord Baelish, what makes you think I have this information? And even if I did, why would I tell you?" you asked, leaning up to whisper in his ear, causing a barely noticeable shudder to run down his spine. He took a step back, causing your smirk to deepen. "I will pay you handsomely, Lady Y/N," he said and you shook your head.

"Wrong price, my lord." You were determined to get under the man's skin, no matter what. You flicked your (e/c) eyes up to his green-grey ones and then down to his lips. Petyr frowned. It wasn't like an informant to refuse the promise of pay. He narrowed his eyes at you before saying, "I shall arrange an advantageous marriage for you, perhaps?" Again you shook your head, keeping your eyes on his. You reached out and began running a finger over the mockingbird pin on his robe. "Tsk, Tsk, Lord Baelish. I must say, I am disappointed. I was under the impression you knew the desires of everyone in King's Landing," you said, a fake pout making its way to your lips.

"So I do, but I must admit that you are a mystery to me, Y/N," he said, his gaze flickering down to the finger still running over his pin. You chuckled lowly. Petyr hated admitted it, but you intrigued him. He wanted, or rather he needed, to get inside that head of yours. "I'm afraid my desires are of a more...carnal nature," your voice had taken on a sultry tone. Petyr felt himself slipping. He was losing the upper hand and was determined to get it back. He cleared his throat and replied, "I have many in my brothel willing to satisfy."

You laughed again. "Guess again, my dear, dear Lord Baelish," you said circling behind him, your hands on his shoulders as you leaned up again to reach his ear. "I don't want one of your whores, Petyr. My desires are not satisfied so cheaply." He shuddered again, finally grasping your meaning. "Is that so? Perhaps a deal can be made then," he commented, his voice thicker. He turned so he was facing you again. "One night and tomorrow, you give me the information I desire." You placed a finger to your chin, pretending to think for a moment. His eyes were still studying you intently. "Deal," you said before pulling him to you in a lip bruising kiss. Both of you had a feeling this new arrangement was going to be worthwhile.

�'��e_���� �