Birthday Romance (Petyr Baelish x wife!reader) Modern AU

(f/f)= favorite food

(f/g)= favorite gemstone

You were humming happily to yourself when your husband wandered into the kitchen. "Good morning, darling," he greeted with a small smile that you returned eagerly. Petyr's smiles were rare and his real smiles, even more so. He reserved them only for you. "Good morning, Petyr." You poured him a cup of coffee and kissed his cheek. As you turned back to the breakfast you were in the middle of cooking, you felt Petyr's arms wrap around you.

"Happy Birthday, Y/N," he whispered in your ear. "Thank you, love. Now drink your coffee and go before you're late," you chided, jokingly. Petyr chuckled and replied, "I'm the boss, Y/N. I think I can be late once in a while." You quirked a brow. Petyr's business was everything to him, besides you of course. He gave you another smile and pressed a kiss to your temple. "Alright. I'll be back early. Why don't you go shopping today, maybe go get a massage? I'm taking you out to dinner somewhere special." With another kiss, Petyr was out the door.

You decided to do what Petyr had suggested and pamper yourself. If one thing could be said about your husband, it was that he loved to spoil you. So, you went all out, knowing he wouldn't mind. You went to the spa and got a massage and facial. Then you went to the salon for the full treatment. Hair, manicure and pedicure. Finally, you went shopping for a new outfit for dinner that night. Dinners out with Petyr were rare. He did have several companies to run after all.

By the time you arrived back home, it was time to get ready for your dinner date. You were as giddy as a school girl as you applied your make up with practiced ease. You'd just finished dressing when you heard Petyr's voice call out. "Y/N? Sweetling? I'm home." You quick put your shoes on and descended the staircase to greet your waiting husband. "You look beautiful. Shall we? We have reservations."

Petyr took you to the new restaurant in town that served (f/f). You nearly squealed with delight, making Petyr smile. Above all else, he loved to see you happy. After you finished eating, Petyr slid a small velvet box across the table to you. You looked at him curiously. He gave you so many gifts all the time, you weren't expecting anything else. You opened the box and gazed at the bracelet that lay inside. It was a simple band with small diamonds separated by (f/g). "Petyr, it's beautiful," you breathed out.

"No, darling. You are beautiful and I realized just how lucky I am to have you in my life," he answered before getting up and pulling you to your feet. He walked you over to the restaurant's small dance floor and began swaying with you. "I love you, Petyr." He rested his chin on your head as you danced. "I love you too, Y/N. Always. Happy Birthday." You looked up at him before pressing your lips to his. Even though Petyr was not one for PDA, he returned the kiss eagerly. He needed to show you just how much he loved you. His wife. His lover. His best friend. His everything.