Prisoner (Jon Snow x fem!reader)

Jon paced the floor of his chambers. You were supposed to be back hours ago, but you hadn't been seen. Jon cursed himself for not sending someone out with you. He'd lost so much in his life already and he wasn't sure if he could handle losing anyone else. Especially not you. The two of you had met when you arrived at Castle Black after running from Ramsay Bolton. The man had taken your family's keep and slaughtered them all except for you. You'd managed to escape and you ran for the nearest place you thought you'd be safe. The Wall.

After a while, Jon had found himself falling in love with you, something he didn't think possible after Ygritte, and you fell in love with him too even though he couldn't technically be with you because of his vows. Because of that, the two of you hadn't told one another how you felt. The others in the Night's Watch loved you too and protected you as brothers would, mostly because they were afraid of what Jon would do to them. He was your protector. That's why Jon couldn't understand why you weren't back yet. A knock on his door brought Jon from his thoughts.

The door opened and one of the Brothers came in shaking his head sadly. Jon sighed in defeat. You'd only gone out to gather a few herbs...where were you? Jon was determined to find you, no matter what, but first he had to deal with the more imminent threat. The White Walkers. There was no chance of winning unless Jon took back Winterfell.

*time skip*

One look at Sansa's face and Jon stopped punching Ramsay and climbed off of him. He cleaned the blood and dirt from his face and hung the direwolf banner. Winterfell once again belonged to the Starks. To his sister. Jon sighed in temporary relief as he wandered the halls of his childhood home. His hands ran over the stone walls as he walked all through Winterfell. He gazed into the stables, the family crypt and last, he made his way to the dungeons.

"Help," a weak voice cried when Jon opened the door. At first, he thought he was hearing things, but then he heard it again. "Help." The voice was soft and feminine. Jon followed the sound of the voice to a cell toward the back of the dungeon. What he saw when he looked in the cell nearly made Jon sink to his knees. It was you. You were sitting on the dirty floor in chains. Your face was coated in dirt and blood. Jon almost hadn't recognized you.

"Jon?" you asked, your voice horse and weak. "Lady Y/N?" You let out a wry chuckle and replied, "I do not feel much like a lady at all." Jon quickly found the keys and ran to your side. He felt your eyes on him as he unlocked the chains around your wrists and ankles. As soon as you were free, Jon picked you up and carried from the dungeons bridal style.

He carried you to his new chambers and laid you down on the dust covered bed. He went to work cleaning the blood and dirt from your face and hands so he could see if you had any injuries. "How did you end up here, Y/N?" You sighed. You quickly told him that some of the Boltons' men had found you outside of Castle Black and, knowing you were, they kidnapped you and brought you to Ramsay who held you prisoner.

"This is all my fault, Y/N. I never should have let you go out there alone," he said, his voice full of guilt. You took his hand in yours. "Now you listen to me, Jon Snow. None of this is your fault! You did not make the Boltons behave the way they did and you certainly did not make them kidnap me. They did that of their own volition. Do not blame yourself." Jon gave you a small, rare smile. He leaned down and touched his forehead to yours.

Jon was about to say something when the door burst open. "Jon!" He pulled his head up and you could see the blush painting his cheeks. You stifled a giggle. "Forgive me. I didn't realize," Sansa said. You smiled and struggled to sit up. "It is quite alright, Lady Stark." She smiled at you. Jon walked over to her and they had a quiet conversation. Jon's face grew brighter and brighter red as his sister spoke to him, causing you to giggle. Sansa gave you another sly smile as she turned and left the room.

Jon returned to your side and sat down. "And what was it that had your face so red, Jon?" you asked him, laughing at his glare. Your laughter died down when you noticed the new look Jon was giving you. It was one of pure adoration. It reminded you of the way your father had looked at your mother. "J-Jon? Are you alright?" you asked, cursing your voice for shaking. He nodded and leaned in to pressed his lips to yours in a gentle kiss. "I love you, Y/N. When I realized that it might have been too late, I hated myself for not telling you sooner and I never want another day to go by without telling you."

You felt the tears pricking your eyes as he spoke. "I love you too, Jon." You put your hand on the back of his neck and pulled his lips to yours again. Between kisses, Jon whispered those three little words over and over again. He was going to tell you every day, multiple times a day, just how much he loved you and you were going to do the same. Once again, you were a prisoner but this time, you were a prisoner in Jon's arms and you were perfectly content to be there.

���!�}gO>}