Chapter 7

A/N : There is another mistake in my part. I owe you guys this chapter. Huhu. I failed to upload this before Chapter 8 so... I'M TRULY SORRY ! >.< 

The birds chirped happily as soon as the warm sunlight streamed on its nest and the room. 'I guess I am the first one to wake up among the remaining students, huh?' I grinned over my achievement for the first time since joining this camp. I jumped out from the bed, changed into my uniform and strutted my way towards the office as per uncle's request.

Today is the last day of this rapport thing and I'm pretty sure the training will be twice as intensive as they are going to be. I knocked the door three times and heard a muffled voice telling me to come in. I did as what it told me and as soon as I stepped in, I already regretted it.

All alumni, including Chapelle-sensei and uncle's right hand man, were intensely staring at me from head to toe. Even those alumni I met during that unofficial shokugeki are doing the exact same thing as they are doing right now! I mentally gobbled my handkerchief then stared at Uncle Gin for explanation. Getting my signal, he immediately cleared his throat dissipating this deafening silence. He gestured a hand towards me then said,

"I'd like to introduce to you, the daughter of--"

"Why do you have to always introduce me like that?" I huffed my cheeks and folded my arms in the process. Clearly, I am quite irritated because with how things look right now, people would remember me as mom's daughter and not the me, me. Get it?

Chef Shinomiya snorted while Chef Hinako just giggled in her place. Uncle once again cleared his throat and straightened his business suit before leaning his butt on the table. 'If you're just going to do that, please do not fix your clothes.' My inner self reprimanded with a click of tongue.

"I just want to add some pressure in your part." He simply stated, and that regal aura emerged from his inner self.

My mouth formed that 'O' shape before turning my heels around. "I'll tell mom that you're a S person." I said bringing my hand on the knob.

"Takeshima Rumi, you are to stay in your place and listen as to what we have to say." His tone changed into a very dominating one. If I didn't know him quite well, I'd really think that he was possessed by some demon.

I sighed in defeat then abruptly turned around to face him. My hair literally whipped in the air and my eyes were narrowed down to his spot. "If I know, mom asked you to do this." I mumbled seemingly uninterested with everything.

"Now, now, Takeshima Rumi, please do take a seat." Chapelle-sensei's raspy voice was like a refreshing tone in this room. Students might've been scared of him but there is some kind of a gentle side in his tone which really raised his image in my eyes. I obliged to his request and sat beside Chef Shinomiya.

"Why are you sitting beside me?" He whispered in annoyance.

"Because this seat is empty?" I answered sarcastically then pushed his knees together. "Now if you'll mind, you're taking a lot of space." I gestured to his sitting position. He was sitting in between two pillow seats, narrowing the space of the edge by half and to add, he was spreading his legs like sensei did not even exist.

He clicked his tongue and urged Uncle Gin to proceed as to what they have planned. "So, once again I'd like to introduce to you Higarashi Saeko's daughter--Takeshima Rumi." Uncle immediately resumed to his dislikable introduction. I heaved a sigh then leaned back to the backrest of the couch.

"I really would've appreciated it if you did not introduce me in such ways, uncle." I mumbled under my breath.

"But, I am not requesting your presence as a 'Takeshima.' I wanted to talk to you as 'Higarashi', Rumi-chan." He sneered. My breath caught up in my throat and I stared at him completely baffled with what he just said.