Chapter 5 || Edited

Tsukasa Eishi's POV

I moaned out of fatigue though my hands were still shuffling through the mountain of paperwork I had to finish. Two towers aren't mine. They were merely shoved to me by Rindo, a friend of mine since middle school. I felt like there's a heavy weight pressing down my shoulders at the mere thought of doing all her task. It's always been like this. I mean, why do I even have to do their share? Why can't they move on their own like a proper, decent, council member. This will, seriously, be the death of me. How I wish someone will save me from this endless chain of work.

"Need help, Tsukasa-senpai?"

Glancing up, I saw Isshiki, our Seventh Seat, poking his head from the door. It isn't like me to imagine tears streaming down my eyes as my vision started to alter the reality that I'm seeing. 'Ah, my savior!' I mentally sighed in relief after seeing that imaginary halo on top of his head. "Yes, please do." I do not care if my voice sounded so desperate. I just need to finish this as soon as possible and visit that place. I heard him hum teasingly after a short while. My eyes darted at his face once again then noticed that he was grinning mischievously at the paper he was holding then waved it in the air.

"This is not good, senpai. You can't show your favoritism as the First Seat." He teased.

My face instantly burned and my body just moved to its own accord, waving my arms frantically in the air between me and him. "T-That's wrong! I-It's not like that!" I started to deny but no type of excuse came out from my mouth. It's weird. The words were already at the tip of my tongue but none of it rolled as what I have expected. Then, I heard him moaned in satisfaction while rubbing his belly. "That turkey she cooked was really delicious!"

Is it just me or his face turned like a cat. More importantly, why did my heart dropped a beat? "S-she already cooked for you?" I asked, trying to hide the disappointment I felt for the first time in ages. I watched him shook his head stating that it was for their dorm mother but then, when he was also made an appearance, she didn't have a choice but to portion her dish into equal parts. After hearing that, a part of me was relieved. It looked like there was an invisible weight that was lifted off from me.

"Senpai, your expression just now became too soft." He teased me once again causing me to whine in protest.

But seriously, I hope she'll survive this camp or else, I'll be disappointed.

Takeshima Rumi's POV

My duties for the second day were already completed half an hour ahead of time. Because of that, the instructor I had dismissed me earlier than the rest stating that I am already free to go back to the hotel. Now that I am here, I slumped my fatigued body on one of the lobby's couch and rotated my shoulders lightly.

"Psst. Ru~mi-chan!"

I whisked my head to the direction of the voice, which was 7 o'clock from my side. There I saw Doujima Gin, the head chef of Totsuki Hotel, staring at me creepily behind the pillar. He looked like a stalker and the way he called me even heightened that thought. He moved his hands like that of a fortune cat, urging me to come closer to his side. "Would you like to take a revenge on Chef Shinomiya?" He mouthed while I narrowed my eyes towards him.

"Why would I ever do that!?" I mouthed my words back at him. Okay, the staffs were looking at me strangely and I know what exactly they were thinking. 'I look like a fish that escaped from the waters.' I sighed and fixed myself once more. It was then that I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I fished it out and stared at the screen for a while.