PROLOGUE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2013 by Ashfia Sander

All Rights Reserved any part of this story may not be copied, reproduced or transmitted without any written permission of the author.

SO YOUNG written by: Ashfia Sander

There are things that were made to be BROKEN. And most of the time the thing they called "HEART" was one of its VICTIM. This thing was so FRAGILE like a glass, that can easily be broken when you will not HANDLE IT WITH CARE. Once you broke it, no matter how hard you try to fix it, it will not be back to its true form.

Unless...

There's a MIRACLE that will fix it for you.

But like a MIRACLE, there's a possibility that it will not happened.

I know someone who believes that "THERE'S NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH LOVE"

Can that "LOVE" will be the medicine of a WRECKED HEART when IT was also the reason why it was BROKEN?

They said that I'M SO YOUNG to be INVOLVED.

SO YOUNG to differentiate what is RIGHT or WRONG.

SO YOUNG to UNDERSTAND the COMPLICATED LIFE of ADULTS.

SO YOUNG to be INLOVE.

But sometimes they are the one who CAN'T UNDERSTAND.

For they are doing STUPID THINGS and STUPID DECISIONS that OBVIOUSLY ..

WRONG..

Now...

Does the AGE really MATTER?

when I DID SOMETHING that never comes to their MIND that I CAN DO?

And that THING was just MADE by a kid like me that was SO YOUNG, to the COMPLICATED LIFE of THEM?

ASJC20131205