Return

Awww this book is starting to come to a close :( I've probably got about four chapters left!!

Alexandra

I zip up my jacket, and slip on my boots before opening the door. Currently, it's six in the morning. The sun hasn't even started to rise yet, making it dark out. But my werewolf sight makes it easier to see.

I don't shift, but I walk towards the clearing that Ryan and I met. I need somewhere to think, and lately that's become my favorite spot. I like to think under the willow, the only spot in the clearing that's not covered in snow or melted snow.

So many thoughts are running through my mind, making it very hard to concentrate. So I'm going to clear my head.

I reach the clearing and sit down under the willow. If only this was Pocahontas, where I could ask the willow for advice. But it isn't. I have to figure it out on my own.

Here's the issue. Yesterday, I got a text from Tyler. He told me that him, Ashley, Lela, and Dylan would be passing through here and staying a few days. I don't want to see Dylan. I don't want him to bring his hoes around, flashing them in my face.

I don't want to see how much he's recovered when I still haven't.

But then I have Ryan. Ryan treats me like a princess. The way he stares at me. The way he teases me. It's something Dylan never did. Dylan would come back and see that I'm with Ryan...and only God knows what would happen then.

It makes me feel weird to think that Ryan and I are together. I feel like I'm almost dating my brother, and I'm starting to think he feels the same.

I'm still kind of irritated that Ryan and Izzy had a brother they didn't tell me about. I shouldn't be irritated and I'm trying not to be. But I can't help it.

Ashton, he's so annoying yet hot. I hate to say it. Not that I would ever trade in Ryan for that douche bag. I'm just saying, he's hot. But what member of Ryan's family isn't good looking.

They all share the same skin tone and the same dark hair. Ryan's hot with his chocolate brown eyes and his warm complexion. Isabella has gorgeous greenish brown eyes with the same warn complexion. But those two actually have souls compared to Ashton.

He's a good looking, asshole.

Back to the main issue. Dylan's coming back. Ever since they all left, the only person I stayed in touch with was Tyler. I don't care for Ashley or Lela. If you ask me I think they're both backstabbers but whatever.

I need to avoid Dylan. I don't want to look at him, smell him, hear about him, and let alone be hurt by him one more time.

I can't be thrown back into the same spot that I was in when Dylan left. I don't want him. I don't want him to try to ruin what Ryan and I have.

"Alex?" Someone says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up to see the one and only Ryan.

"Hmm?" I respond, watching as he sits down next to me.

"Why are you out here so early?" He asks. I smile a little bit.

"I could ask you the same thing." I answer. He laughs a bit, but then he falls silent. It's not an awkward silence. "I'm trying to clear my head." I say after a minute of silence. He looks at me with a grin.

"I could help with that," He responds. I laugh, and shake my head. "I'm kidding. So what's on your mind?" He asks.

Should I tell him? He deserves to know.