Charles

I'm sorry it's been so long! I'm a terrible author.
*
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT❤️

Dylan's POV

"Go to hell, Dylan." Ryan says, running after Alexandra. I can't even get my feet to move and follow her out. I want to follow her, but I can't. I'm in so much shock.

I see Isabella walk up to Ashley.

"You can go to hell, too." She says, before slapping her. Ashley's eyes well up with tears as she looks at me. We're the only people in the room now. Everyone went to follow Alexandra out.

I can't believe what just happened. She cheated on me...but she had every right to. I kissed her sister, she kissed my enemy. She's right, I do treat her like crap. But now she's probably gone for good.

"Dylan I'm sorry-" I cut Ashley off.

"Just leave me alone for once." I say, before walking out of the room. I can feel the pain that both of our wolves are in.

I'm so sorry. Alex says through the mate link. I go to talk back to her, but she shuts the mate link off.

"How did this happen?" I whisper, my eyes watering. Everything was perfect yesterday. I abandoned her at the time that she needs me most. I need her.

I run down the stairs, and outside to where everyone else is standing. They all look back at me, half of them glare at me. It's clear that they take Alex's side.

"What?" I snap, shifting uncomfortably.

"I can't believe you said those things to her." Tyler says, coming over by me.

"Don't you think she deserved it?" I ask, and he puts his head in his hands.

"She may have made out with a guy you clearly don't like." He says pausing. "But you made out with her sister right in front of her." He finishes, shaking his head.

"Mine was on accident though." I add, and he snorts.

"Do you think she knew that? She was mad and she wasn't thinking straight." Tyler retorts. "You can't be mad at her for something you've done. You should've talked with her. It was not right of you to call her a whore."

Ashley comes outside, and I have never seem her receive so much criticizing glares. "Isabella don't." I hear Ryan says, and I look back to see Isabella fuming. Ryan looks pissed at her, and then he looks to me.

We stare at each other for a while. I can tell by the look Ryan is giving me, he wants nothing less than to rip my throat out. I don't blame him. I finally look down, but I can tell he's still glaring at me.

I see Ashley walk over to Lela, expecting to have at least one person on her side, and for once, Lela looks mad. "I can't believe you did that." Lela says before walking over to Tyler. Change that, now everyone's taking Alex's side.

I feel the mate link open back up, but it just feels staticky.

Alex? I say into the mate link, but there's no response.

I know you're mad, but please just say something. I plead. But nothing comes. Now I don't jump to conclusions, but I have a sick feeling in my stomach that just won't go away.

"Something's wrong." I say, running into the house to grab my keys. I see Ryan run in and grab his keys.

He runs out, and I follow him out.

"I'll take the back roads." Ryan says, Isabella following him into the car.

It surprises me that they know it's something to do with Alex. Ashley, Lela, and Tyler just stare at me. "It's Alex. Something happened." I say.