Passion

HI GUYS!! Lol I'm excited. This story is doing amazing I love it!!! This chapter is probably gonna be my favorite to write because there's a tiny surprise in it ;)

"Ryan." I spit, narrowing my eyes at him. In less than a second Dylan is by my side, with his arm around my waist. Ryan smirks, quirking an eyebrow. It was the look Ryan gave me right before he attacked me, so it's not the most comforting look.

"Don't wanna cause a scene now...do we?" He taunts, and looks at me. Something unreadable flashes in his eyes, before he looks back to Dylan. For a few seconds, Dylan and Ryan seem to be having a glare off. I want to slap the shit out of Ryan for ruining my first date with Dylan.

"Get out of here, Ryan." Dylan commands, his voice barely above a whisper. His tone would be enough to scare the devil.. But after the two weeks I've come to know Ryan, it doesn't take a genius to tell he won't be leaving and Dylan most certainly doesn't scare him.

Ryan laughs, crossing his arms. "Hey Princess-" I cut him off with a low growl.

"Don't call me that." He roles his eyes but ends up snickering.

"Fine. But wasn't that along the lines of what you said during our little argument?" He asks, stepping even closer to me. Dylan steps slightly in front of me, staring at Ryan with hate filled eyes. "Once again, Dylan is here to save your ass. It's really cute." He says, matching Dylan's stare.

After a few seconds of silence, I speak.

"Why are you here?" I ask, and he looks towards me. He smirks, putting his hands in his pockets in the most casual manner.

"Really, I just came here to grab some ice cream, but then I saw you. Now what type of friend doesn't greet another friend?" He purrs, and I grow angrier. Does he really think we're friends? If there's one person I hate in this world it would be him. He legitimately tried to kill me, he was going to kill me and take Lydia's land.

He smirks, knowing just how angry Dylan and I are becoming. "You're pretty hot when you're mad, Alexandra." Ryan advances towards me, stopping when he's a couple feet away. "Actually, you're just hot in general. On second hand, I'm kind of happy I didn't damage your face."

Dylan moves forward, his fists curled up ready for a fight. I put my hand out in front of him to stop him. "He's just being an ass. Like normal." I say to Dylan, shooting a glare at Ryan. His smirk remains, growing larger if possible.

"You're calling me an ass? What type of mate shoots his mate in the shoulder, and then digs it out with a knife?" He asks, and I gulp at the memory. Fortunately, it did not scar over. I feel the growing urge to punch Ryan in the dick, but sense we've already drawn a bit of attention I decide not to.

" I didn't know she was my mate at the time." Dylan snaps, and I squeeze his hand. I stare at him, willing him to calm down. He takes a deep breath in, and glares at Ryan. "I wouldn't have shot her had I known who she was." He says, and Ryan lets out a laugh that seems to echo in my head.

"But you still shot her. Just like Charlotte..." He sneers, and Dylan freezes. I look towards Dylan, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"Dylan what is he talking about?" I ask, and Dylan says nothing. He angrily stares down at the ground, his eyes blazing with rage.

"Oops," Ryan feints. "Has he not told you about Charlotte?" I refuse to answer Ryan, my cheeks burning in either anger or humiliation. "I mean if Dylan doesn't want to tell you about her, I guess I will." Ryan huffs, looking at me with fake pity.

"Don't ever talk about her!" Dylan shouts, attracting some attention. I glare at both of them. I actually don't know who I'm more irritated at, Ryan or Dylan. I know Dylan really hasn't done anything wrong, but he knows that I've been dying to learn more about Charlotte. And then there's Ryan, who like usual is being a dick.