ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"Promise me, you'll keep me up to date with you and the baby, okay?"

She nodded before pulling me in for a see-you-later hug and in return, I hug Sami back. We release from the hug while I head for the line to go through TSA.

She waves to me until we couldn't see each other anymore. I wave back in return, trying to compose myself from crying because deep down I was going to miss her.

★★★

After a long 20+ flight, I was finally back in Seoul. I stretch my arms and legs, feeling relieved but dad at the same time as I place the ultrasound picture back in my wallet.

As soon as I was off the plane, I grabbed my phone to call Lee to let him know that I was back in Seoul.

He told me that he will be here in thirty minutes so that gave me enough time to swing over to the food court to grab something to eat.

As I'm waiting to get my food, I send a text to Sami yo let her know that I made it back safely. I knew it will be later for her but at least she knew that I was okay.

After finishing my meal, my phone started to ring and I noticed that it was Lee.

I answer his call and he lets me know that he's outside the airport to pick me up. I replied back as I toss away my trash and slip my phone into my pocket to head out from the airport.

Once, I was outside, I scan the area to see the large, black van parked in the waiting area and I rush over so he wouldn't have to wait for me.

I tap the tainted window to get his attention as he unlocked the door to let me inside. "Welcome back, Hoseok, I hope everything went okay," he wondered as he checked to see if it is okay for him to pull out.

I placed a smile on my face as I strap myself as we head to Bighit's building. "Yeah, everything went well."

He nodded his head after what I said as we drove 45 minutes to our destination.

In due time, we arrived and Lee pulled into a parking spot for us to get out. "The others are already practice so you can head there," Lee says.

"Okay," I answered while getting out from the passenger seat and making my way inside the building to the practice room. As I get closer to the practice room, I could hear the music playing for our next comeback. I turn the handle and soon as I did, everyone stopped practicing.

"Hey, hyung how was your trip?" Jungkook asked me. He was helping Namjoon with some of the moves.

I placed my bag down near the wall and started to stretch. Sitting on an airplane for 20+ hours had tightened up my muscles. "It was okay," I told them as I pull my right arm over my head.

 "It was okay," I told them as I pull my right arm over my head