ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"I am. We've decided to keep the child," I told her.

She started to snicker before letting out a full-blown laughing spell. She gets up from her chair, wiping her tears from her eyes and waving her hands in the air.

"Sami, you're 25 years old, and you?"

She pointed once more to Hoseok and I tell him what she says.

"21."

She looked shocked by his answer. I don't understand why she's dated guys half her age.

"Are you serious? Samantha, he's pretty much a baby himself. How are the two of you going to raise a child?" She was now yelling at the top of voice at us.

Hoseok looked down at his fingers and was fiddling with them. I bet he was taking all of what my aunt had to said.

I placed my hand on top of his hand and he looked over at me. I give him a reassuring smile and turn back to my aunt to give her an answer. Sometimes, she can be imitating people who don't know her or meet her for the first time.

At first, I felt imitated by her and couldn't even look her in the face. Gradually, she started to open up to me and so did I. But still, we have our spits, and today is no different.

"We can do it, Aunt Carol. I understand that raising a child is a big responsibility but I believe that we'll be able to do it. I know that he's from another country but I'll make sure that he gets every opportunity to see his child when he wants to."

She looked at me shaking her head

She looked at me shaking her head. I think her little high is coming down.

"Plus, I have more than enough money put aside to help me out," I added.

It was true with my statement, I did receive money from my parent's passing. I use some of it to go to school and the house that I live in, I bought it.

Plus, the company that my aunt works at is my father's.

I was supposed to take over once I graduated from college but chose not to since I felt that I wasn't ready to take over.

Maybe this child growing inside me is a sign that I need to change things in my life.

"Do whatever you want to do. You're grown." She said, snapping me out from my thoughts.

She got up from her chair, once again, leaving to say that was her final words while walking to the front door. Honestly, I hope that she wasn't driving but knowing my Aunt Carol, she had a driver waiting for her.

Once I heard the door close behind her, I let out a sigh of relief while hearing Hoseok doing the same.