"Huh?" Niall looked at me confused.

"You just shared food. This is it boys and girls. The end is near!"

"Shut up Harry. Of course I shared with her. She does things..mean things..."

I tried not to laugh at the frightened look on his face. Lo wore the pants in that relationship. That was probably a good thing though.

"Can we please go to Madame Tussauds?"

"Fuck no! Those creepy wax works are to realistic."

"Come on Harry!" She batted her eyes at me.

"No! I'm not going in there. You can go and take Lo or something. Niall and I can find something else to do"

"Babe that's no fun. We came together" she pouted.

"Yea well lady gaga is scary in real life. The last thing I need is her wax work giving me nightmares" a chill ran down my back.

"Fine. Come on Lo" she grabbed her hand.

"I don't want to go in there!" She protested as Charlie drug her away.

"What do you want to do?" I looked at Niall as he stuffed the last of his pizza in his mouth. He chewed fairly quick before replying.

"They can photoshop you with celebrities in a shop we passed"

"Why would we do that?" I snorted.

"They have J-Wow and Rihanna in bikinis" he grinned.

"Well what are we waiting for" I smirked.

Charlie's POV

"Ahhh it's Beyoncé! Take my picture with Queen B!" Lo rolled her eyes but took the shot.

"Anybody you want to find?" I scrolled through the pictures I'd already taken.

"The Rock would be nice." She beamed.

"Harry will definitely be jealous of my Simon Cowel pic. He thinks I don't know about his X factor addiction but I saw it on the DVR " I laughed.

"God you two are meant for each other" she sighed.

"Because he secretly watches X Factor?"

"No because you're both losers who appear cool on the outside but in reality you're nerds"

"I think that was a compliment..so thanks" I laughed.

"There he is!" She rushed over to the Rock wax figure. "Oh god he seems so real." She ran her hands over his chest.

"Lo! Stop there are children in here!" I whispered.

"Lighten up Charlie it's wax. There is only so much I can do to it" she smirked as her hand trailed down its front.

"Oh my god Lo!" I looked around making sure no one was whiteness to her crude gestures.

"This wax figure is packing" her eyes wide with excitement.

"You're sick. I can't believe your cheating on Niall with a wax figure!"

She threw her head back laughing.

"No touching the statues" a man in a employee uniform approached us.

"Sorry she didn't mean too-"

"It's ok just don't do it again" he instructed.

"Thank you. Sorry" I grabbed Lo's arm pulling her along around the corner.

When we were out of sight of the man we both burst out laughing.