The bus

Frank's P.O.V

    "Come on guys we almost have it all out" I yelled at the guys, we almost had all of our stuff out of the van. I was about to grab my guitar when I heard a scream, I turned to see people pointing and screaming. A bus was speeding towards us, I didn't have time to move and the bus smashed me between it and the van. When I woke up everything hurt, paramedics where loading me into a ambulance, I small girl with purple hair was crying as she got into the back of the ambulance. When I finally got my voice to work the first thing I said was "why are you crying?" I reached for her hand, she took it and sobbed. "You're Frank Iero, when I was 14 you saved me from committing suicide. You're my idol, I knew I was going to see you tonight but I never thought like this" she said, I was touched by her story even though I had heard many like it. "What's your name kid?" I asked she sniffed "quite ironically Helena" she laughed, I smiled. "Well Helena can you tell me the truth, how hideous do I look?" I asked, she pulled out her phone and turned it on Camera and handed it to me, still holding my hand. I could barely move but I took the phone, "holy shit" I said, I looked horrible my face was bruised and cut. I handed Helena her phone and made up my mind, when I got the chance I would tell twitter that I was ok.