Stay Hidden|#5

ZIVA'S POV
12:59 pm Thursday Afternoon
Her Apartment

For some strange reason the more I thought about Tony the more I thought, and hoped, he'd come to my apartment. If he did I didn't want him to see it like this. The floors were dusty and you could tell different feet were stepping on the dusty floors. There was an unusual footprint that went through my whole apartment. They looked like a size 9 1/2 maybe 10. They weren't brand new but not too old. You could tell they were there but there was also a layer of dust over top them. I followed them through my whole home. They started at the door and went straight to my room like the person knew where they wanted to go. They ended up at my bed and the footprints were set up like they sat on my bed. I then put my feet and sat down on my empty bed, I took the sheets and blankets off so they didn't get all gross too. I saw a manly hand print on my little wooden nightstand next to my bed. I opened the drawer and found the picture that I had of Tony and I. I knew exactly who it was. On the back of that picture it said "Ziva?", in Tony's handwriting. Since he had that key he must've used it to get in. I specially remember this picture being taken and I know it didn't say my name on the back. Also that picture that was from Gibbs' birthday party that was recently printed. That also explains all of the other foot prints in my room, besides mine. I remember that I didn't recognize other things in my other drawers but the only drawer I didn't check was my nightstand.
I stood up and went straight to the little closet near my door which kept all of my coats, hats, gloves stuff like that and my cleaning supplies. I was looking for my swifter wet jet because if Tony was coming I needed to clean my house and shower. I got my swifter wet jet and did all of the floors. It felt less dusty in here already. I opened up the windows because I knew the more cleaning I'd do the more chemicals I would breathe in. I got out some trash bags and started picking up random things that I didn't like anymore or just trash to begin with. I looked for my extra paper towels and toilet paper to restock everything to find that I had none. That was a big problem. I threw the swifter wet jet and went straight for my keys, I locked my door on the way out and ran down all the steps, I didn't have time for the elevator. I couldn't stop running but my chest started to fill with pain since I haven't ran in a long time. I ran across the street to a little market that I always used if I needed last minute things. I grabbed a package of both things and went to pay. Before I got into the line to checkout I was looking for my wallet and realized I left my phone and wallet on my counter, I was thankful that I had a twenty in my pocket. Once I stood in line for a couple minutes I finally got to put my stuff on the counter to pay. The worker there, Jim, was so excited to see me and kept asking me questions on where i've been and how i've been. So then i had to stand there with my bag and tell him everything. I finally told him I was expecting a guest and had to get home. Jim and I were friends, I mean I was always there because for some reason I always needed last minute things. That market seemed to hold everything. It was like a small Walmart almost.
I continued to run and went right back up the steps. I unlocked my door and began cleaning and restocking things. I filled up the toilet paper and paper towel holders, and grabbed my glass cleaner. I began cleaning every single mirror and window in my whole apartment. That was my favorite part to cleaning though. The brand I bought you would spray it on and it would be white and bubbly and just so satisfying to use, the only problem was it had a strong scent of chemicals. Good thing my windows are open. I vacuumed everything, the floors, the dust off my furniture, the carpets, everything. My floor looked 110% better than it did. All I had left to do now was wash all of my bedding to get my bed made, shower, and then try to wash my clothes that I brought back. Those were really the main things, I had other little small things that wouldn't really matter if I got done.
I went straight to my linen closet and threw my favorite sheets in the washer while I went to shower. I was so excited to shower in my shower. My bathroom was probably the nicest thing about my apartment, marble countertops, tile floors, a big mirror, and a glass shower that was very big. It was great for me but not really for Bayla. She was still little so she took baths not showers. In Israel she loved to take baths even though my house there didn't get a lot of good water so showers and baths always sucked. I probably should go house hunting soon but not yet, it's too soon.
I stopped thinking of my bathroom and just got into the shower. I was happy that I left my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razor, and face wash here. I desperately needed it. I never shaved my legs since I left here to go to Israel and they didn't have good rich shampoo and conditioner so my hair wasn't that soft. I was trying to shower as quick as possible but I was also trying to think of what I was going to need to restock on. I would probably just have to go to Walmart to get toiletries, food, and cleaning supplies.
I hopped out of the shower to realize my towels are all gross and dusty with some cobwebs. I went to the kitchen, dripping water, and grabbed a roll of paper towels and ran back to the bathroom to dry off. I put on some clothes from my dresser and threw some deodorant on. I grabbed my wallet, phone, and my keys. I ran out the door and hoped that a taxi would be be too far away, off to Walmart I went
---------------------------------------
short chapter but i needed to update and im sorry it's not really that good and the next chapter or two isn't gonna be that interesting. sorry again