9: On the Grid

ZIVA'S POV
I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. I smacked it and it turned off thankfully. I guess I forgot to turn it off last night. It was now 7 am. Tony was still asleep but he had his back to me. I got up and went straight to my coffee maker. But before I got there I walked in the door. The door that was locked from the inside. The door that Tony wanted to know about. I shut and locked the door behind me. It looked used. The window was open which was odd. It's too early for this I thought. I walked back out locked the door and went to my coffee pot. I made a huge cup for myself. I drank it all then got back to work. I was still exhausted. I found out that Peter just bought gas at a gas station in Brazil. I bet Adam is there now. I was scrolling through my phone looking for his number. I was going to try to call him again.
ADAM AND ZIVA'S PHONE CELL
"Hello?" Adam asked confused.
"Adam! Hey," I said shocked.
" Ziva what are you doing!" Adam yelled softly into the phone.
" I'm wondering why you went off the grid until this call. I have been calling you for the last 2 days. About 1,000 calls." I replied.
"Are you following me?" Adam questioned.
"No. I need to talk to you," I answered.
"About what?" Adam remarked.
" Tali." I sniffed.
" I'll be back in Israel tonight. Me meet at our spot at 6 sharp" Adam demanded.
"See you then," I hung up.
END OF CALL
" So who was that? Adam?" Tony asked.
I jumped!
"Jeese! You scared me. Yeah, it was Adam" I replied.
"Hey it's okay. I'm not scary." Tony said while putting his hands on my shoulders.
" Adam and I are meeting later. Around 6 o'clock." I informed Tony.
"How'd you find him?" Tony asked.
"I called him. And this time he actually took it.*ding*" I answered.
"So he's back on the grid now? Are you running something through Aphis again?" Tony questioned.
"No. He just answered that one question. He said he was coming back to Israel tonight. He's in Brazil. I'm not running anything through Aphis. I think it's the sound of Adam coming back on the grid." I replied.
" Are you ready to know what Adam knows about Tali?" Tony asked.
"I don't know yet. I may not bring Tali up. I may just ask about Todd and Peter and what he knows about them. Maybe how much we know. " I said.
"That may be best," Tony replied.

4 O'CLOCK

" TONY?" I yelled not knowing hwere he was.

"YEAH?" Tony yelled back.

"COME HERE" I replied.

"COMING" Tony shouted.

It took him five minutes to get to the living room. Wonder where he was.

"Yeah?" Tony asked from the steps.

"Do I look cute?" I wondered.

TONY'S POV

To me Ziva looked not just cute, she looked hot. It was strange that Ziva was so dressed up to see Adam. She had her hair perfectly curled. A red dress and she was actually wearing make up. Ziva's normal dress up clothes was her striped shirt, army green jacket, jeans, her combat boots, and sometimes make.

"Hello, Tony" Ziva asked.

Maybe she's so dressed up because she wants to get back together with Adam. But she wouldn't want and bring him to Israel just to dump him.

"Earth to Tony?" Ziva shouted.

"Sorry I was glancing." I added.

"Glancing at what," Ziva snapped.

"Nothing. It was nothing." I replied.

"Do I look cute?" ZIva wondered again.

"You look cuter than cute" I said.

I walked over to her and I kissed her cheek. She then put both of her hands on my face and kissed my lips. We then let go.

"I love you" Ziva smiled.

"I love you too" I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if your reread this and it's a little different. Some things happened and from when Ziva screamed for Tony and down was gone. I tried my best to put word by word correct. I remembered to use glance and things. But I am truly sorry.