17: Love Me Goodbye

" I haven't been keeping secrets from you. And some things I cannot tell you." I lied to Tony, not yelling at him anymore.

"Just like how you weren't going to tell me about Adam? I thought I came to Israel to help you get through this and to have a relationship with you?" Tony asked.

"I was going to tell you about Adam when I was ready! I thought you came here for that too." I panicked.

"Well plans change I guessed. I am going home. I am going back to NCIS, to work." Tony replied.

I didn't have anything to say.

TONY'S POV

Once I told her my news Ziva was gone. Her face was crystal white and she was just staring at me. She looked lifeless.

"That's great, for you. When are you leaving?" Ziva announced.

"Tomorrow morning, very early. I already called a taxi to pick me up, my stuff is all packed too. I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight so I don't wake you up tomorrow morning." I informed her.

"Okay then." Ziva said.

She put her hands in her pocket and walked out of the kitchen. I heard a door shut then lock.

ZIVA'S POV

I went into our... my bedroom. I locked the door and went straight to my window seat. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and texted Abby.

Did you hear the news?

Tony is coming back. Are you?!

No, I am not.

Oh. Are you coming home with him?

Nope. I just got told the news. He'll be home tomorrow night.

What happened? He wouldn't do that to you. He went to Israel for you Ziva!

Well he did. I didn't tell himself that he wanted me to tell him.

Why wouldn't you tell him? 

It's personal

Okay. Hope it's fun in Israel. I got to go, sorry.

Great, Abby is mad at me too. I couldn't do anything so I called Gibbs. It was night in D.C. so he shouldn't be at the office anymore.

Gibbs? I cried saying it.

I know kid, I know.

 I cried into the phone.

Shhhh

I cried harder.

Are you coming home now?

I stopped crying. I looked out the window to see some rain drops falling.

That's why I called you. I'm not coming back with Tony. He's mad at me.

Why is he mad at you?

I didn't tell him some things.

You should get some rest. Night Ziver.

Night Gibbs.

We then hung up. 

I threw my phone on the bed and just stared out of the window. He was really leaving. It was all my fault. He came for me, for us. The post elevator us. I did not want to go back out to him. I was a mess. I just kept banging my head off the wall.

4:30 AM

I heard a lot of sounds coming from the kitchen. I guess it was Tony getting ready to head out. I also guess I fell asleep on the window seat. I went out and saw Tony lugging his last bag out of the door.

"Sorry, I guess I woke you." Tony apologized.

"No, it's okay." I said.

"Well I'm leaving. My taxi is waiting." Tony smirked.

I walked up to him and hugged him. I got on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged me back surprisingly.

"Bye Tony." I cried.

"Bye Zi, call me. If you need me of course." Tony sniffed with a smile.

He then walked out of my house with his last suitcase. I watched him throw it in the taxi's trunk and get in. I shut the door behind me and slid down the door and cried.

Tony's POV

I had mixed emotions at the moment. I didn't want to leave Ziva but I wanted to go home. I wanted to see McGee, Abby, Gibbs too. I wanted to work at NCIS again. But I didn't know how that would work without Ziva. The new girl, Bishop, has probably taken over Ziva's old desk too. Maybe Gibbs didn't let her. I went back to work in 2 days. I think I'm ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's sad