21: Crime Scene 1

"So are we looking at a kidnapping, runaway, or?" I asked.

"I don't know yet DiNozzo, maybe we should get in there and check it out!" Gibbs replied.

The team and I walked into the nice put together hospital. All the patients were outside of their rooms or sitting in their doorways to see what was going on. We were finally at the crime scene. It was hard to get there because they sectioned off 6 rooms, excluding the crime scene. So all of the patients staying there had to get out so they just put them in front of the tape. Luckily some just roamed away. The room was definitely destroyed. The sheets were torn off the bed. The pillows were all scattered. the IV machine was on its side cracked. 

"This definitely looks like a struggle." I blurted out.

"Look over here. There's blood." Bishop pointed out.

"How would they get out with no one noticing them? The window is in perfect shape." McGee said.

"Here. There's a connecting door." Gibbs added.

After Gibbs walked in the rest of us followed behind.

"This is definitly where they escaped without being noticed." McGee said.

"Well no duh, McGee. Start looking around for evidence. Tony you go talk to the manager and find out everything you can about this room." Gibbs announced.

"On it boss!" I answered.

"Got it." Bishop spoke.

"Okay Boss." Tim replied.

I walked out of the rooms and to the front desk. There was a fine lady sitting there so I guess I come back to America and get lucky.

"Hi, I'm very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo, NCIS. I was wondering who was staying in room 308. And who is the nurse who takes care of that room and patient too." I told her.

"Hello Agent DiNozzo. I'm Juliet Wood. Let me look to see who is in charge of room 308." Juliet replied.

I smiled and waited at the desk looking around. Everyone looked shocked and curios for the most part.

"There was no patient staying there. And it looks like Caitlyn Thompson was the nurse. Any more questions?" Juliet said.

"Thank you Juliet, and no. I think that's all for now." I smiled.

"You can call me Jules if you'd like. You're welcome." Juliet told me

"Okay Jules. Most people call me Tony. Backwards it's why not." I said.

"Okay Tony." Jules answered.

I started to walk back to the crime scene to inform the team.

"Wait! Tony you forgot something." Jules shouted.

AS a Special Agent I can think very quickly. I didn't really remember leaving anything. I don't even think I had anything in my hand when I was talking to her. I turned around anyway and walked back up to the desk. There she gave me a sticky note. I read it. It had her number and underneath was call me.

"See you later!" Jules expressed.

I smiled and walked away.

"What did you get DiNozzo? Besides her number." Gibbs asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is short and is stopped in the middle of a conversation but I haven't posted in forever and I've been busy. This will have another part but when I do crime scenes I'm going to try to just post one long when to get the story going.

RIP blueberry and cranberry