24: Stay Hidden|#3

MCGEE'S POV

10:16 am Thursday Morning

In The Elevator With Delilah

" So you never met her but Ziva David, a former agent of ours, is back in the states." I informed her.

"Oh, I heard of her. Where's she from again?" Delilah asked.

"Tel Aviv, Israel. Tony is a little fragile at the moment, well we all are. We didn't know she was coming back and she only told Gibbs and he lied to us about it." I told her.

"What did he tell you?" She asked.

I then stopped the elevator just to inform her about everything. 

"Well he got a call from "Diane", his ex, asking if he could pick her up from the airport. It was actually Ziva. Abby is on her way or at the airport now trying to find them." I let her know.

"Is Abby okay?" She wondered "I heard they were close" 

"Yeah, she's fine." I smiled "But since Tony went to Israel with her and they had a thing going I don't know if he'll be okay." 

"He's Tony, I'm sure he'll be okay." Delilah smiled.

She wheeled herself to the switch and switched it. Then we were going down once again.

ABBY'S POV
10:20 am Thursday Morning

D.C. Airport  

I knew it was Ziva, Gibbs didn't have hands like that. I hesitated but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around her quickly.

"Welcome back Ziva," I told her smiling.

"Thanks Abs" She replied.

I let go of her shortly.

"Why the hell wouldn't you call Tony?! He went to Israel for you and you don't even tell him you're coming back?!" I yelled at her.

"He's not ready..." She slightly raised her voice.

"For what?" Abby strictly asked.'

"Neither are you!" She shouted.

"Guys!" Gibbs shouted over all of us.

We both looked at him in a shocked way.

"Abby it's time for you to go," Gibbs said.

"But Gibbs," I replied.

"Now Abby," Gibbs commanded.

I got in my car and drove off, nothing much I could do now.

ZIVA'S POV

10:27 am Thursday Morning

D.C. Airport

"Thanks Gibbs," I said. "Did you even tell the team?"

"No, I told them you were Diane. They probably tracked my phone." Gibbs replied.

"As in Diane your ex?" I laughed.

"Yes Diane my ex," He grinned.

"Gibbs...?" I asked terrified.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Should we take out our SD cards and get me to my place?" I asked.

" Good idea kid," He said and then kissed my head.

We both went into the car and took out our SD cards. I did it for Gibbs because he couldn't get it, like always. I then turned my laptop and turned the cellular off that too.

"Aunt Ziva?" Bayla asked.

I looked at him and he whispered breathe. I took a breath.

"What?" I said in a friendly funny aunt voice.

"Where are we going?" She wondered.

"Back at my place. Then later in the week we can get you some toys. How's that sound!?" I smiled.

"Great," She screamed happily.

I smiled with a little laugh and turned back around in my seat. Gibbs then started to drive. I felt home again.

________________________________________________________________________

It's really short but that's okay:))))