6: Bringing back the good and the bad

ZIVA'S POV
Running was my only way to come down and get away. I felt bad for Tony. He said I had been through a lot. He has to deal with me and all of the stuff I am dealing with and that's a lot. Running past the yellow and blue slide. Remembering Tali and I sliding down and running up. I missed her too much. I never will stop missing her. I called Tony. I needed to tell him I won't be home till later.

TONY AND ZIVA'S PHONE CALL:

"Hello?" Tony answered his phone.

" Hey Tony, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be home till later." I replied.

" Why not? Where are you going?" He asked.

" I am not sure yet. I may go to try to find old, good memories," I told him.

" Okay, be safe. I love you," Tony responded.

" Love you too," I gulped.

END OF PHONE CALL

That was the first time he ever said he loved me. Except for when we were undercover. Of course I loved him back. We have always been close. He was one of my closest friends in America. I really only had Abby, Tony, Gibbs, McGee, Jenny, and Vance. Now I only have Abby, Gibbs, McGee, Jenny, and Vance as friends. Jenny died and Tony...... Tony is my boyfriend? We aren't really dating but we both said I love you and we both meant it. I was running. Not even paying any attention to where I was. I didn't even care where I was. But somehow I ended up here. I looked down and then saw the words

" R.I.P. Tali David. A terrific daughter and sister. You will always be loved."

 I didn't even know what to do. I haven't seen her grave in such a long time. I called Tony.. again. I wasn't sure what he could do to help but I am sure he could.

TONY AND ZIVA'S SECOND PHONE CALL:

"Hey Tony, can you help me with something?" I asked.

"Hey Zi, yeah of course I can. What do you need?" He said.

" Will you help find Adam?" I begged.

"Um yeah, okay. Do you want me to call Abby and just ask her or what? And why?" Tony questioned me.

" No that won't work. He went off the grid once I left Israel after my father's death. He was the last person to see Tali alive. I want to know more. I was too young and nobody told me anything except she died from a suicide bomber." I informed him.

" Okay I will help. I thought Adam was the same age as us," Tony asked.

" No, he's 2 years older. Tali died when I was 17 and she was 16. Adam was then 19," I answered.

" Okay, I'll see you soon," He said.

" Wait Tony, I am sorry that I am making you help me find my ex. I promise I don't like him. I love you. Bye." I added.

" I love you too," Tony told me.

END OF TONY AND ZIVA'S PHONE CALL

TONY'S POV 

I called Abby and she immediately answered all jolly and perky. I asked her if Adam had come back on the grid at all and we were out of luck. She then wouldn't let me go for another hour. After our phone call I tried to think of where he would go. I had no idea. I didn't know added one bit. I did know I could find him with some background knowledge. I found Ziva didn't I. I id get her to come back to NCIS though. I don't know how much Adam wants to talk to his ex and his ex's boyfriend. There were friends too. So maybe he would do it as a friend. I hope he will do it as a friend. I texted Ziva demanding her to come home to give me background knowledge on Adam. I would ask Abby but I am sure she has a case and I am sure she would tell the rest of the team and they would all question why I want his background. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas guys! Hope you get everything or mostly everything you asked for. Enjoy your day and sorry this is so short.