8: Ziva the Geek

TONY'S POV

After all Ziva and I found out that night and all of the planing we had, it was 4 am. Ziva was practically falling asleep writing information down.

6 HOURS EARLIER

"Tony look at this," Ziva said guiding me to come see her screen.

"What am I suppose to be looking at," I asked.

" Look, it's a personal file. Once you open it there's a thousand pictures and a letter that is in code. But the code is too easy to crack." Ziva said pointing to her screen.
"Okay, then get cracking," I joked.
"Funny. I already did. It's not even a letter. It's 2 words. If you crack it it says Peter Hillamy."
THE LETTER
0e#{r  >8"•'%
"How did you crack that? Don't go McTech on me Ziva" I asked.
"Well the 0 is in the same spot as the P. Then e. After that it's the number symbol. If you go on the t then go into your symbol keyboard it's in the same spot. Then it's the same thing for the rest of the letters." Ziva informed me.
" Well who the hell is this guy!" I wondered.
"It's not his brother I know. His bother's name was Todd Eshel." She said pulling out a picture.
The picture was of Adam and Todd. They were young.
"Okay well who is Peter? A cousin? Co-worker? Friend? Any relation?" I asked Ziva.
"I'll see. I'm running Peter Hillamy through Afis. *ding* We got a match!" I shouted.
" Do they have any relations?" I asked again.
" Hold on. I just got into his file." Ziva laughed.
After five minutes of waiting she finally had nothing. There wasn't anything to connect them.
" See if Todd and Peter had anything in common" I demanded Ziva.
"They don't. Except these pictures that Adam has. It looks like Todd and Peter were in some sort of camp. But if they were in the same camp it should be on their files" Ziva said over the clicking sounds of her keyboard.
"I got it!" I shouted.
"What do you got?" Ziva asked.
"Todd ran away. What happens if he was forced to. Maybe Peter is the person that forced Todd to run away. Maybe he kidnapped him even. " I told Ziva my theory.
"That's actually not to bad of a theory Tony," Ziva smiled.
"We now have 3 people to find. Ziva we may need to involve the cops," I said.
"NO! They will question why we want him and them all. I can't bring Tali up. I don't want to either," Ziva yelled.
"Okay" I said back.
" We will have to find them ourselves. Adam is off the grid. Todd is off the grid because he faked his death. But Peter. He's been on the grid for quit some time. We just have to follow him and get him. We will then find Adam and Peter. If Peter is alive." Ziva told me.
"Okay. We now have to write this all down and start tracking Peter. Find his location. We'll get a plane there in a couple of days." I said.
After hours of tracing and writing we were finally done. Ziva was practically falling asleep and I couldn't even write anymore.
"Come on Ziv. Let's go to sleep," I yawned.
She stood up and we walked to bed together.
PRESENT TIME
"How did you do all of that today anyway Ziva? The geek stuff. Tracking people, getting connections, cracking code, running things through Afis, getting into Adam's picture file, and knowing Abby's login?" I asked Ziva.
"Well, I was at Abby's house one night and she told me if I needed anything to come to her. She then gave me her login if I needed any info If I couldn't access the information or if my account got deactivated. She then taught me how to crack codes and run things through Afis. Not too much skill like her hacking but enough to help me when I needed it. She also taught me how to set my computer up to go through files on its own and pull out the similarities in the files." Ziva said.
Thank god Abby did that. I wrapped my arm around Ziva.
"Night kid," I told her.
She was already sound asleep. Then I was too.
-------------------------------------------------------
This isn't even the good part of the story. The end sounded like a happy fairy tale ending. Get my Instagram to 200 please at cotedeproblem.