Bonus Chapter

"Drop that."

Sungjae sighed in frustration, clapping his hands to motion a little baby to crawl over him.

"Yook Jangmi!" He cried out running to his baby who was constantly teething over her toy. He gently snatched the toy away from her, making her eyes teary, "Please don't cry." He pleaded. (But the baby cried out loud, anyways.) "Jangmi-ah..." He sighed in exhaustion, swaying her back and forth, slowly silencing her.

"Why is being a parent so hard?" He sighed deeply, being reminded it was their child, he slowly flashed a smile to Jangmi who was staring at him with wide eyes. "You'll soon grow up to be as beautiful as your mother." He sang, making his child teeth over her fingers, as if understanding his words. He chuckled, "You're so precious."

A knock on the door was heard, as he chuckled, "Here goes your mom." He rocked his child back and forth, as he ran over to the door still carrying her.

He carefully opened the door, finding Sooyoung who was exhausted from buying groceries. Until, she smiled at the sight of her child with her husband. "You seem too tired." He smiled, leaving a kiss on her temple as she entered the house, bringing the bag of groceries over their kitchen counter. "How's Jangmi?" She asked, sighing in exhaustion. He chuckled, motioning her to look over to the adorable baby that was longing already for her mother's touch. She laughed in response, lending out her arms to reach for her child. He released the baby from his arms, "Go sit over there, I'll cook for today." She scoffed in response, unable to imagine him cooking. Looking over to her baby, she spoke,

"Is Jangmi hungry?"

The phone suddenly rang from the counter, as Sungjae hurriedly ran to answer it. "Hello, Yook on the line." He knit his eyebrows together after a pregnant pause, "What, right now?" She raised her eyebrow in confusion, "Fine." He sighed in defeat, dropping the phone call. "What is it?" She asked, "Emergency meeting on the office, how about Jangmi?" He cursed, as she scratched at the back of her head, "What can we do?" He shrugged, "No choice."

-

"She's so cute!"

Sooyoung cried in frustration, as Irene kept on squeezing on her baby's cheeks, causing her child to frown at her auntie's childish attitude.  "How childish can you be, eonnie?" Irene scoffed in reply, "Well, it's sure enjoyable to have a child that's so good looking! To take note, the mother and father looks so great." Irene winked, causing the mother of Jangmi to laugh in embarassment.

"Well, I need to leave Jangmi on you until tomorrow, I'm sorry for the disturbance, Irene." They were busy chattering within each other, before the door bell interrupted them. Irene's eyes widen all of a sudden, as Sooyoung grinned. "I didn't knew that Changsub was your friend." She look through the transparent window from the door, right before opening it.

Changsub was rather surprised within seeing Sooyoung grinning widely at him. He cleared his throat, before hiding the boquet of flowers within his hands.

"No need to hide your status. Enjoy your date with my Jangmi, we'll be seeing both of you tomorrow." She winked, before tapping his shoulder,

Irene blushed in embarassment, before rocking Jangmi back and forth with her arms. 

Leaving an awkward smile, Changsub immediately helped her.

After reaching the office, Sungjae and Sooyoung settled to both of the seats. They were the first people to reach the venue. Since, it's so early in the morning.

"Please send an apology letter to both of them." Sungjae playfully fiddled with her fingers, as she chuckled in reply. "I'm quite surprised with their status to be honest. Well, that's life. You can put and separate people." He grinned, fixing the papers.