(She Looks so Beautiful) Chapter 6

"You seem to be in a good mood, Mr. Yook." A man with cheshire smile, nudged over to him.

Sungjae responded with a chuckle, "It's just a beautiful day outside, Peniel.", "Really? I thought it was because of the blonde girl. I ran into her at the ground floor, she seems to be blushing pink." The employee spoke out of knowledge. Suddenly, Sungjae cleared his throat as he spoke, "She doesn't have any relation with me. We aren't related, even."

"Is that so?" He replied with a child-like curiousity. Sungjae laughed at his cuteness, "Yes. Oh, I remembered. Have you saw the sales of this year compared to the previous ones?", "Yes, sir. Shall I bring it to you?"

"Yes please." He hurriedly ran outside his office.

He sighed a heavy one as he remembered something. She is blushing pink.

Again, another smile was formed on his face.

"Do you see how idiotic he looks while smiling?" Changsub chuckled as he pushed Hyunsik, playfully. "You seem so happy." Hyunsik responded as he laughed along.

"We've always been this desperate in getting a fling for our CEO." Changsub whispered as he winked at Hyunsik. "Well, what do we know? Soo...jee? Soojee could be his forever.", "It's Sooyoung, changsub."

"Whatever her name is, I know it starts with Soo!"

On the other side, Sooyoung is hurriedly cleaning the tables right before the restaurant opens. "You disappeared all of a sudden, last night." Wendy tapped on her shoulders. "I'm sorry Wendy-ssi. It's..." Her eyes narrowed as she realized that they would get the wrong idea once she have blurted out that Sungjae took her back home. "Emergency." She mumbled bowing down. "You really scared me. Good thing I saw Mr. Yook and he said that you have talked to him as you hurriedly went home."

She blinked a couple of times, So, he's not really an asshole? Awkwardly nodding, she said, "I'm really sorry for not being able to reach out to you." Wendy beamed a small smile, "Just don't make us worry like that again, okay?" She nodded, thanking her boss.

"I believe that he took you home." A voice interrupted her thoughts as she was startled. "Irene,... W-what are you saying?" She asked to the girl who had black hair. "Don't hide it, I see something between the both of you." She smirked, winking at her. "There isn't!" She retorted sitting down beside her.

Irene had this cold type of attitude towards others. But, she's really affectionate and cute when time passes by and you've been working together. Sooyoung couldn't ask for more when she have been inside this restaurant. The only problem she could admit is herself, driving people away.

"You know, I've heard a lot about him ever since I've started here. He was a cold guy, and he never talked to girls. I was actually surprised when he took your shoes to replace it with heels. And to note, I think I was the only one who noticed him carrying you while you're limply walking. Oh, and I think Seulgi have noticed it." Her eyes twinkle with desperation, "I really think you both could be a great pair."

Sooyoung laughed at her cuteness, "You're really cute, Irene. But, we're not for each other." She spoke as she felt a small pang on her chest.

What is this feeling?

-

"Thanks for your hard work!" Sooyoung waved as she started to walk along to her home. Her eyes were focused on her feet, as she stopped walking when she noticed a pair of big feet wearing leather shoes stopped infront of her. She lifted her head in order to see the culprit.