His Messy Actions(Chapter 13)

"Listen, I didn't mean to-" Sungjae was cut off when his dad spoke,

"I am deeply disappointed that you have taken both of your relationship, secretly without telling me."

They were both dumbfounded, "Huh?" Sooyoung quickly raised her eyebrow.

"C'mon, my son. I know office romances were too cliche for you. But, your girlfriend is too beautiful that I understand why you can't keep your hands off her." His dad explained, closing the office door. "It's not what you think, Mr. Yook." Sooyoung muttered, obviously embarassed.

"No need to be shy, young lady. I already approve both of your relationship. But, please Sungjae. Not in the table." His dad pleaded causing both of their cheeks to tingle in redness.

"Dad, you're embarassing me." He placed his palms at his temples as Sooyoung's face couldn't get any redder due to the imagination of his dad. "Listen, she's not my girlfriend." He muttered. "But you're lovers?" His dad stiffled a laugh. "Too corny, my son. It's alright, I think I've got to leave now. I need to date your mom." Sungjae sighed in frustration.

"Lady, what is your name?" His dad pointed to Sooyoung.

"M-me?" She pointed to herself as his dad laugh, nodding. "P-park Sooyoung, sir."

"I have to tell your mom about this." His dad excitingly laughed, "Sungjae-ah, catch this! I'll be going!"

He deliberately catched the package, curiously observing the object.

His cheeks tingle in heat as he realized his dad had gave him a protection during night.

Seriously, what does he do in life?

He quickly hid the material in his pocket, clearing his throat.

"I completely saw that." She muttered awkwardly, fixing her hair. He cleared his throat once again, "Finish your work already."

"That's what I said."

-

"Have you finished?" He asked, quickly avoiding an eye contact at her.

"Yes, a few more papers to go. I'll be finished." She mumbled doing the same thing as him.

"Well then..." He trailed off, "Pass it to me, later. I'll be going out for a bit longer."

"Yeah sure." The atmosphere was still awkward for them. Knowing that one of their dad's were suspecting something out of them is worse. But, having something in the past makes it worst than ever.

"Yes dad?" She heard him talk as he walked away from the situation.

Thoughts started running on her head about lately, as he cheeks tingled in heat. What the hell?

After a few minutes, he hurriedly came back sitting silently beside her table.

"I've finished the paper works. Is there any tasks left for me?" Sooyoung asked as she handed him the print-outs. He eyed her lending the papers at him, as he suddenly grabbed her arm causing her to be flustered.

Her eyes widen as she landed on his lap, facing him. Her cheeks burned as she yelled, "What is this!?" She was about to pull away when she saw his serious face.

He stared at her face for so long without any reason known. She stood frozen as she realized his stares, something so familiar from before.

"I need to ask you something."

She blinked a couple of times, right before she spoke, "W-what is it?" He flashed a small smile, leaning into her.

She could feel his hot breathe fanning over her plump red lips. She tried to pull away, but his grip into her was tight enough to secure the place.

He slowly leaned in, as she squeezed her eyes shut, prepared for the sudden situation. Until he whispered, "Have you locked the door?"

Her eyes suddenly shot wide open as she pulled away, pushing him. Her mouth formed a gap as she stared at him in disbelief. He quickly laughed out loud, tilting his head up.

"Why are you asking that to me?" She stuttered, avoiding his look.

"Because we need privacy."

"For what!?"

"For making?"

Her eyes widen once more, "Making what!?" He stiffled another laugh, "Making reports. Are you fine, Ms. Park?"

She was dumbfounded by his words.

"Are you messing with me!?" She yelled, fixing her skirt who was currently in mess. "I'm not. Now, you'll be over timing." He muttered standing up from his seat.

"Fine. Whatever, hand me the print-outs."

-

"I'm finished. I'll be going home." Sooyoung slammed the papers gently on his desk, as he eyed the papers.

"Who says you're done? That's only the first phase. I told you we'll be doing more." She rolled her eyes,

"Fine."

Almost four hours have passed, and she was already sleeping from typing. He was also doing a lot of paper works, as he keeps on stealing glances at her. Chuckling lightly inside, he saw her yawn and whine to herself.

He stared at her beautiful features, reminding how beautiful the times were before when they were almost together. Too bad, is it too late? He shook his head from the thoughts, heading back to work.

She yawned once again, deciding to take a short nap before going back to work. Already 11:00 PM, she drifted to her sleep, leaving the desktop still on power.

He yawned to his self, as he observed that she already drifted to sleep at her desk. He boringly stood up, rummaging through his cabinet. Realizing he haven't got what he was looking for, he walked to Sooyoung as he tapped her shoulders gently.

She yawned in response, before opening her beautiful eyes that catches his attention. "L-Let's go home. It's enough for today. Am I right?"

She rubbed her eyes in sleepiness, nodding. "Thanks for your hard work." She politely replied as she stood up, walking groggily.

He chuckled as he catched her from almost falling, "I'll be heading home." She mumbled as she drifted back to being awake, releasing from his grip.

They both walked awkwardly to the parking lot of their building, as she went to her car first. "I'll be heading, first..." She trailed off as he caught her off guard, by tucking a strand of hair on the back of her ear.

"Take care." He flashed a small smile, turning away to his car.

She stood there frozen, with her lips forming a gap.

Why are you making me fall for you, again?

"Sooyoung!" He turned back snapping her train of thoughts. "What is it?" She asked, avoiding herself to stutter.

She was frozen once again when he leaned closer to her ear, "Take care, again. Anyway, red suits you." He chuckled, leaving her in the lot.

She knitted her eyebrows together as she look upon her clothes, "There's no red in me." She sighed as she stared at her messy reflection at her phone. A call was ringing in her ears as she picked up.

"Eonnie, what color you wearing inside?"
She blinked a couple of times, taking a peek from her polo shirt, "Red, Yeri."

Her sister told her about switching the clothes inside, as she apologized before hanging up.

Her eyes widen when she remember his voice saying that red suits her.

That pervert.