(The Bipolar Him) Chapter 12

Day 5.

"Why do I feel like this one year would go as ten years?" Sooyoung retorted as she pulled over her car in the parking lot near her work place.

She took a look at her watch, "I'm too early." She muttered as she went over to the nearest cafè.

Without thinking twice, she haven't realized that she couldn't speak English that much. She sighed in frustration, as a Canadian waitress strolled closer to her.

"May I have your order, ma'am?" She couldn't understand the words. But, she was so sure that she was asking for her order. Right? Obviously embarassed, she spoke, "One Espresso coffee with whipped cream, please?"

Shit, this is not Korea for them to understand your language. Well damn, you're doomed. The waitress awkwardly laughed at her, as she handed out a card, "Please point your order over here."

She still couldn't understand. She closed her eyes, embracing the embarassment. Until a certain someone sat beside her, "Two espresso coffee's please. One with whipped cream, and one that's pure." She turned her head over to someone who spoke English in a very slang way.

Sungjae?

The waitress smiled in kindness, "Coming in a few minutes, sir."

She heavily breathed as if she escaped the chains of English language. "Why did I came here again!?" She retorted to herself. She noticed the guy beside her was chuckling in delight, while having his legs crossed.

She yelled, "What is it!?", "Shouldn't you thank me?" He spoke as his smile faltered from her rude remark. "I didn't ask for your help at all."

He rolled his eyes, handing her the documents, "Since you're early, you can already create a report. Am I right?", "But it's not time for work, yet!" He look at his watch, "Only twenty minutes to go. After you get the coffee, let's go already to the office." She shrugged, as he stiffled a laugh inwardly.

After a couple of minutes, the coffee had been delivered to them as they requested for them to put a lid in the cup, since they're taking it out.

They both walked outside of the office, as she took a sip of her coffee with the straw. "How's Yeri?" He awkwardly asked as she turned to look over her, "Well, she's the reason why we're in Canada today. She's having the time of her life after six stressful years, I guess." She muttered.

"I see." He mumbled taking a sip from his coffee. "Well, how's life with you?" Life is nothing but bullshit, because you're still here making me fall for you harder. He thought as he chuckled, "It's very nice here, considering how pretty the Canadian ladies are." He tried to boast out, hoping for some reaction. But she remained blank as she nodded, "We're here." She talked as she quickly pressed the elevator's button.

So my decision for dumping or rejecting you is right, huh? Better be with those girls! She took a battle from her conscience to her own self. 
He chuckled to his self, "Kidding aside,  my dad was really proud. But, he's hoping for some girlfriend." He mumbled as he eyed her.

"Go with the Canadian girls, they're all pretty and stuff." She muttered, avoiding eye contact as she quickly walked out of the elevator right before he even help her out.

He chuckled to his self, "Is she jealous?" Until he realized, slapping his self, "Don't fall for it. You're Yook, Mr. Yook." He muttered as he realized that the elevator's door was closed once again.

Idiot.

"Good morning, sir!" The man in formal suit and tie bowed to him. He awkwardly pulled this man above, "Minhyuk, stop acting formal." He chuckled as The man known as Minhyuk stepped inside the elevator.

"But, why are you not getting out of the elevator if you were in the ground?"

He cleared his throat, embarassed of the real reason. "I'm sleepy, I forgot to press into the fifth floor."

Minhyuk chuckled at his boss' child like attitude, "Your dad have talked to me, lately. He told me that he'll have a visit at our office later."

He groaned, "Is he gonna pester me about getting a girlfriend?"

"To be honest, yes."

He groaned once again.

-

"Type these in." Sungjae threw the papers gently at her desk, startling her. She glared at him, snatching the papers. Why is he so bipolar?

Her phone rang all of a sudden as she have raised her head and picked up the call. "Irene, are you coming?"

He quickly snatched her phone, as he raised the phone to his ear, "this is her boss. She can't make a call right now, because she's busy working. I see, thank you." He quickly dropped the call as she growled, snatching her phone away (But she failed, anyways.)
"You're so damn short, you can't even reach me." He chuckled as she glared at him.

"Give me my phone back." She hisses. He shook his head as he scrolled through the messages.

"Stop it!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, suddenly taking her back. "What?", "I'm asking you a question, answer me." She lowered her hands as she mumbled, "Well, I don't have..." Is he going to ask me out?

"Figured you don't have. You're such an ugly creature." He muttered as he received a smack in the head. "Hey! Many guys have been courting me. To sum it up you're one of them!"

She quickly covered her mouth as she blinked a couple of times as she noticed the change of his expression. I shouldn't have said that.

He scoffed, "You think too high of yourself, Ms. Filthy Mouth." He muttered. She gritted her teeth as she stumbled closer to him, trying to reach out for her phone. He kept on teasing her about her height as she hissed, putting her legs between one of his legs while he sat on the table. "Give it to me!" She yelled as she gripped on his collar. He leaned in to her, laughing. "You're angry, now?"

She knit her eyebrows together, supposedly speaking.

Until the door flew to open. "Dear God, you're just in your office." An old man spoke as he eyed the compromising position between the two.

"A-Am I interrupting something, my child?" The old man asked. Sooyoung's eyes suddenly widen as she realized how embarassing both of them were. She quickly released her hands from him, getting off his legs. As he cleared his throat, letting her snatch her phone.

"Dad, I.." He shyly muttered, as heat tingled from both of their cheeks.

"I am deeply disappointed!"

-

A/N: So, my mind was currently on an imagination that they were both leading characters in a heavy drama. Please make it happen someday. T^T