The First Meeting (Chapter 1)

She raised her eyebrow from the view she noticed.

"Go find some place to mess with." She retorted as she almost closed the door, until Sungjae blocked the door with his arm. "Is this how you treat your customers?" She shrugged as she huffed air, "I don't even know the three of you could be customers." Sungjae stiffled an irritated laugh, "Where are your manners, lady?" Changsub and Hyunsik stood behind Sungjae, as they let the conversation sink with the two.

"I have manners, not with you." She replied, until her boss Wendy cried in agony, running towards the scene. "What are you doing?" She whispered as she forcefully opened the door, as Sungjae regained his composure, fixing his neck tie.

Your neck tie sucks. Sooyoung shrugged, as she glared at the guy in front of her.
"Mr. Yook, please forgive my crew's attitude, lately. She never mean it, please have a seat over there with your friends." Wendy bowed down repeatedly, as Sooyoung nudged her shoulder over Wendy, "Boss, who are they?"

"The CEO of the company in the building beside our shop."

Her eyes suddenly went wide, as her mouth formed a gap. Sungjae stiffled a laugh from her shocked expression, "Are you surprised? I'll forgive you. Changsub, Hyunsik let's go." He motioned as he bowed to Wendy, as they strolled to an empty table.
"I'm sorry, once again!" Wendy bowed down.

"They were the assholes I am talking about, Wendy!" Sooyoung whispered as she clasped her arm around her. "Are you crazy? That guy with the blue necktie is the new CEO. And the two with him, that was his friends." Wendy whispered back, with rage. Sooyoung suddenly mumbled a low sorry, constantly oblivious of the happenings.

"She even called us assholes!" Sungjae hissed as his fist clenched to the table. "I'm really confused about girls like her. Is she even educated?" He retorted as he sighed in frustration. "But, you see... I notice a little spark with the two of you." Hyunsik revealed his eye-smile. Changsub quickly high-fived with Hyunsik, completely agreeing with him. "Spark, my ass!" He retorted as Hyunsik and Changsub laughed. "I'll never even take interest on someone like her!" He muttered, annoyed. "When did you even take interest on girls? I'm starting to think that you're liking me." Changsub replied as he received a smack from his friend. (We can ever hear him yelling, "Now you're smacking your hyung, because you're the CEO!?)
The atmosphere was well, before this young lady turn to them.

"May I ask your orders?", "No." Sungjae replied, swiftly. She rolled her eyes, as she was about to turn around. "He's kidding." ("I'm not!" Sungjae retorted.) Hyunsik interrupted, as she turned back around. "We'll have a coffee jelly, two belgian chocolate milk tea, and three pastas." She sharply wrote the words, and repeated it politely to Hyunsik. (Without glaring at the two.) "Please, wait for a few minutes." Sooyoung replied boringly, as she strolled away. "She even had that attitude." Sungjae muttered to his self. How come he is so annoyed to a girl? He never even darted his attention or rage towards anyone else. But, to this girl? His blood is surely boiling. She didn't even had the manner to say 'sorry' or even 'forgive me.' People like her, is considered to be a worthless person. (According to the CEO Yook.)

"If you continue being rude towards her, then she'll be rude." Hyunsik explained. "Is that what you learned from your flings?" Sungjae questioned. He earned a little smack on the arm, "That's my girlfriend's attitude! Once you yell at her, she'll be sulky the whole day. It's hard for me!" He cried, causing Changsub to laugh. "Sungjae, when do you plan to have a girl for us to meet?" Sungjae rolled his eyes, "

"Why is it always coming back to me?"

-

"Why do you hate the CEO, that much?" Wendy asked, as they were busy packing up.
"I can read through his mind, he's like a famous-wannabe. He also acts like a jerk.", "But, Sooyoung. He's actually nice." Wendy reassured her, "Eonnie, rich people like him were never better." She retorted as she took her body bag. "To be honest, I see sparks between the both of you." Her boss smiled. She laughed hysterically, as if she was crazy. "I'd rather live with cats, than with a filthy CEO." She muttered, swinging her body back and forth. As if she was excited to go home. Her boss laughed at her, "Okay, okay. Let's go home."

"Sooyoung, don't you have any plans for the future?" Wendy asked, as she gazed on her staff. "I don't really have a plan for myself. All I really want is to see my little sister finishing her studies, unlike me. Boys? They don't have a page on my life. They only ruin your story!" She lifted her hands into the air, truthfully carving out words to be said. "I wonder if there would be a guy out there that may change your vision, Sooyoung." Wendy stiffled a light laugh, as they walked through the road.

"I'd save him, soon. But, not now eonnie. I'm okay with my family." She smiled. Wendy smiled at her. She sure is a great daughter to have.

"I'll get going. See you tomorrow, good night. Sooyoung!" Wendy waved as she turned left to an alley. Sooyoung waved back, smiling with uttering a word.

She sighed as she turned back to the side walk along the road. Since, her house is obviously miles away. But, instead of riding a bus- she'd choose to walk even if her feet sores.

She sighed heavily, as she massaged her calves. Until, she noticed that her shoes were already wearing off. When should I buy a new one? Geez, it's expensive. "Might as well, have another work." she mumbled to herself, closing her eyes while she continued to walk.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a car beeps at her. She hissed in frustration, looking at the midnight blue car stopping at her side. The window rolled down, as she mumbled, "Asshole.", "What are you doing at this late night?"

She yelled, "What does it have to do with you? Piss off, with whatever your name is." She hissed in pain, realizing that wounds are opening at her left foot. "Sungjae, that's the CEO's name."

"Sungjae, I don't need your help." She muttered while showing an irritated face.

"I just approached you. Who says that I would help you?" She knitted her eyebrows together, "You really are an asshole of a Chief executive officer, aren't you?"

"Are your calves sore?" He asked as he went out of his car. "It's not, I'm going." She muttered as she limply walked through the road.

He tilted his head as he observed her walking along. Without any reasons, he felt his lips twitching upwards.

"Hey, blondie." He spoke. She sharply glared as she turned around, "What's your name?"

"Sooyoung."

He smirked, "Sooyoung, let me give you a ride."

She shook her head, "Sungjae.", "What?"

"Your neck tie sucks."

Let's consider this as our first meeting.

-

A/N: So, here I am. Starting another chapter for a story. I hope all of you are reading this and enjoying it like the other story I've made. School's been tough for me again. But, eh. That's life... So, hope you enjoy this!
Have a great day, everyone! Love lots! ^^ x