(It Ended Too Early.) Chapter 9

His head started to ache as he groaned, tossing around the bed.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw an image of a beautiful girl lying beside him sleeping soundly.

His hands deliberatedly went to her face as he placed the strands of her messy hair to tuck behind her ear.

She yawned as she realized that someone was laying beside her. Slowly opening her eyes, her eyes widen as she jolted down awake. "What did you do!?" She yelled as she hurriedly check roaming her hands around her body to see if she was wearing any clothes. He scowled as he sat up, "Hey. Do you really think that I'll do that!? You better than me for staying here the whole night since you're too drunk!" He retorted as he pointed on his shirt at the edge of the bed that was messy.

"You think that I would fall for that? No, Idiot. Now, let me call..." She trailed off as she realized he was shirtless. "You're shy now? You should realize what you've done last night!" He yelled as he rolled his eyes.

"What did I do last night?" She muttered as she averted her gaze from him, mostly on his upper body. A thought suddenly popped into her head as she placed the tip of her fingers at the lips of hers. "Yes, you did. Do you really like me that much? Being a gentle man as I am, I never took advantage of you. I just pushed you down to the bed and left you sleeping. Is that clear?" He chuckled as he stood up from the bed.

She didn't respond as she kept her head low due to the embarassment.

"I'll be going first since you're already sober." He spoke as he left a peck on her lips causing her to retort, "What the hell?"

He quickly laughed as he buttoned up his shirt. "Don't deny it, if you like me just say it." She rolled her eyes in response as he saw him walk through the door way.

"Sooyoung, don't be scared to admit it." He chuckled, "Because, I like you." He winked as he closed the hotel room door.

Her cheeks suddenly tingled in heat as she never realizes that those words were hitting her chest.

She hissed in response as she couldn't refrain her heart from fluttering from the three words.

She suddenly noticed that it's almost late. Quickly rushing down to fix herself, she ran over out of the hotel while messily giving back the keys. ("Forgive me!" She yelled.) As she turned to find her work place.

Finally!

"You look like a mess." Irene commented as she comb Sooyoung's hair from behind.

"What happened last night? You look so wasted." Seulgi giggled as she ran over to her two girls. "I didn't remember anything last night." She mumbled as she took her glance away from the girls. Seulgi suddenly snickered as she noticed that her friend was blushing.
"I bet both of you did something scandalous." She yelped in surprise as she received a smack coming from Sooyoung.

"She's guilty, she's guilty!" Irene exclaimed laughing as she took a step away from Sooyoung to avoid receiving a slap.

The chaos was suddenly interrupted when the wind chime sings when the door was opened.

"Good morning, sir." Sooyoung awkwardly mumbled as they all bowed to Changsub and Hyunsik. Where is he?

"You seem to be looking for someone." Changsub teased as he nudged over to her shoulder. She quickly flinched as she muttered, "I am not!" Hyunsik laughed, "He's at a meeting. Don't worry, he'll soon come over."

"I'm not asking for him!"

-

"What do you mean?" He asked as he eyed the documents, scanning for the reasons.

"You'll be sent to Canada for three to four years. The sales of the SeOUL right after you became the CEO had risen, and it's a good opportunity for you to have a partnership right in the Canada for wider range of sales."

His mind was jumping in joy, but he suddenly felt an ache right in his chest when he realized that he'll be leaving someone who makes him happy for almost four years. What would he do?

"You seem to be unhappy about the offer, Yook-ssi. Is there something wrong?" The president asked him as he maintained an awkward smile, "No, I'm actually happy. Thank you for your trust, Mr. President. When would I be going?" He asked as he wasn't ready to hear if it's any time sooner or later.

"I believe that it would be few weeks from now. So, are you ready?"
He put up a small smile, "I'll accept the offer."

Without any knowledge, he didn't knew that Sooyoung was just outside his office, covering her mouth with the palm of her hand. She was currently avoiding herself from making any noises. Gosh, even her heart was feeling a little pain.

His eyes widen as he saw her outside right after he stepped out.

Awkwardly asking, "is there any problem?" She shook her head, lending a shirt, "Here's your shirt, I've got to say thankyou from saving me last night and... not taking advantage." She quickly averted her gaze from him.

He shook his head, "Have you heard?", "Huh? Heard what?"

"Stop playing dumb." He retorted as he grabbed her arm. She mumbled quickly, "I don't know what you're talking about."

He sighed, knowing that she won't talk. "Have you heard my confession, lately?"

She shrugged awkwardly, "Yeah.", "I'm not lying about that."

She smiled fakely, "I'm sorry. I can't accept your confession."

His heart almost shattered, "We won't work at all Mr. CEO. I believe that we won't. You're too high for me, I believe you deserve better. Maybe a lady in Canada? I don't know. Don't lower yourself to me. I don't like you back."

She muttered as she flashed a small smile before turning around.

She closed her eyes as she continously walked away, avoiding the tears from falling down her face. Leaving him all broken, and shattered.

"Sooyoung. Isn't there any chance for you to like me after four years?" He yelled to her. She turned around, as tears fell from her eyes.

"Forget me, there's no chance. I'm a cold girl after all."

We already separated right before we started.