Coincidence, or Fate? (Chapter 2)

"The company's anniversary is almost near. Do you plan to hire any resto's or any thing to be hired in order to design our event, and also the foods?" Sungjae asked through the panels, carefully scrolling through the restaurants they could possibly hire.

"Well, I wanted to recommend the nearest restaurant, where Wendy is the owner. Am I right? They both do designs and food. And their food is also delicious." A voice of a woman asked, through the discussion. Sungjae raised his eyebrow, processing the recommendation. "I'd accept it. Any options?"

"We all agree on her, sir."

Sungjae grins inwardly, I'll meet that brat again. "I hope you'd all do the assigned tasks I've given. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you crazy? We'll see that little Soo... What's her name again?" Changsub hurriedly complained to Sungjae. "Changsub, it's the food that matters. Not that girl."

Hyunsik suddenly stiffled a laugh inwardly, Excuses, my friend. You seem to take interest towards her.

-

"We'd gladly accept it, sir!" Wendy chimed through the phone.

Sooyoung heard the conversation, smiling inwardly. As she thought that another event will be for them.

"When is the date assigned?
A week? We'll surely do well!"

As the line cuts, Wendy cheerfully dropped the phone gesturing the crew to gather around.

"Listen up, everybody!" Wendy smiled, as she clasped her hands together.

"Seems like another project for our restaurant, eh?" A girl in pigtails, nudged over Sooyoung. "Yeah. It seems like you're right, Seulgi." Sooyoung responded, while smiling. "You know what? You have a beautiful smile." Seulgi commented, as she clasped her arms around Sooyoung.

Lightly stiffling a laugh, Sooyoung shyly let her clasp her arms around her.

Seulgi is the type of girl who always capture every people's attention, if possible. She has this cheerful attitude that'll light you up. And those cat eyes that'll surely capture every single one. To sum it up, almost all of the guy crews on their restaurant is taking interest in her! As you can see, Sooyoung is one of the opposite. But, her heart will surely melt if it's about a sweet heart like Seulgi. 

"Notice, we'll be busy next week. Do you see the building there?" Wendy pointed outside through the window. Sooyoung gulped at her words, not liking where the situation will fall into. "Yes, the SeOUL. They've contacted me lately, asking if a week is enough to prepare all their orders. Can we do it, team!?" Wendy yelped as the crew stiffled a cheerful laugh (except for Sooyoung who seemed to have her world broken.)

"Yes, we could!"

"I need two people to assist me, in that event. Who can that be?"

A girl with chestnut-brown hair raised her hand, "It could be Sooyoung and Seulgi." Sooyoung suddenly yelped, causing everyone to look at her.

"I-It's nothing!" She laughed nervously, going back to her sit. Until, Everybody agreed, "They both have lovely appearances, they can manage." The other staff added. Wendy smiled, as if a plan was forming on her head. "Sooyoung and Seulgi! You can manage."

Mentally, Sooyoung already slammed her head in the wall. But, she could never let her crew down just because of the thought of being with the CEO's company for almost half a day. (That sucks.) "We can." Seulgi smiled , cheerfully. Looking over Sooyoung, her eyes changed as if asking for her position. She blew a small smile, reassuring Seulgi that she's fine. Great!