Chapter 25

"Tiny Fox. Wake yourself, Tiny Fox." Kai heard in her head. The booming voice of Ragnarok jolted Kai from her sleep. She opened her eyes, but felt the Zealot's body closely pressed against her own body, and didn't want to move.

"You're in my head?" Kai questioned. "You should be with Mikky."

Ragnarok's booming laugh made Kai shiver in Chysolite's arms, causing her to stir slightly.

"I should be, but I believe that Glepnir has been damaged."

"Glepnir?"

"The seal your Gods used to bind me." Ragnarok admitted. "The one that holds me in the Void, and allows Mikky to summon me at her leisure."

Kai gently moved Chysolite off her, and rolled away from her as she listened to the demon in her thoughts. "What do you mean damaged?"

"Your mother tried desperately to save you Tiny Fox. So much so that she possessed the Fate Weaver, and gripped Glepnir the way Mikky does. Only she gripped it, and used her own magic to force me to bend to her will, damaging the seal itself."

"Wait... Did you save me?"

"Your tiny body had somehow survived until I got there, but you were dying no less. I saved you because your mother demanded and commanded me to do so." Ragnarok explained.

"So how did you save me?" Kai questioned.

"Since your mother didn't know how to wield the Fate Strings and bring you back to life. So instead she summoned me directly, to wield them myself. Due to the breakage in my seal, your life is bound directly to my ability to affect this world. If Mikky is killed, then my connection must be re-established in this world. In which you will become the next barer of Glepnir, in order to maintain your own life. You understand yes?" Ragnarok explained.

"So I will become the next Fate Weaver, should the worst come to past." Kai sighed. "Am I able to die?"

"Yes. But the next time you die, no amount of string pulling will bring you back. You are no longer bound by our fate strings, and Mikky, nor will I be able to save you, so don't expect a second set of mercy." Ragnarok explained.

"Why are you talking to me now anyway? Wouldn't it be easier to just tell Mikky this?" Kai questioned.

"It's more fun this way Tiny Fox."

"What's your goal Ragnarok? What do you gain from justice rather than order?"

"I can see what kind of world is created when evil is destined to fail. To see what happens when only one course of action is available." Ragnarok answered.

"You're in my body too now aren't you?"

Ragnarok's booming laughter made Kai clench her fists. "Not to the same extent as I am in the Weaver. But yes, my power is split between you and her in order to keep you alive."

"I knew something felt off."

"Isn't it an interesting sensation? To have a demonic serpent exist in your soul?"

"You make it very hard to know who's side you're really on." Kai snarled. "If you're in my body then it means I have control over you to some extent."

"True. But you can't summon me like Mikky can, Tiny Fox. And even if you did, it would probably kill you. Glepnir is powerful, and rips apart the reality of whatever it touches. The curse Elysium placed on her, immortality, causes her soul to heal, allowing her to hold on indefinitely. If you gripped the weaves, your existence would be stripped from you Tiny Fox. And no one would remember your name."

The Fox and The Cat 2 (Lesbian Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें