Author's Note

I'd like to first say, that like Are you Afraid, I'll probably write some fluff chapters for the sake of it, but this story is otherwise over. I got all the information that I wanted to out and created and showed the characters that I wanted to bring to life.

The next book to the Nightshade Series is going to be started right after I press Publish on this chapter here, so I hope you guys are looking forward to it.

I do believe I kind of rushed this one a bit more than my other stories, but it was mostly because I just wanted to show you these new characters and create another part to the world I've created throughout my books. While I like having a world that connects to each other, it also means that parts of the story are also told somewhere else. So you can expect to see this group of people in the next book as well.

Akeno and Mikky are some of my favorite characters, but I felt that Kai and Chysolite just had more character and I wanted to continue to focus on them for this book, rather than bounce between the two of them. I know the title was Fox and The Cat and not Fox and the Zealot, but it did continue Akeno and Mikky's story anyway, so I felt a change in title wasn't necessary.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this book, and I can't wait to get started on what I believe to be the final chapter in Myra's arc in Exodious. But don't fret, I do have a good idea for another book taking place directly after the sequel to Exodious.

You might be thinking: "Danni? Why are you already planning the NEXT NEXT book, when you probably don't have a complete story for the NEXT book!?"

To that I answer: You are right my good reader. But I've not created said story for the NEXT NEXT book. I simply have a plot idea that would make a lot of sense, as I definitely don't want the story to end. It's like when you finish your favorite TV show and you just HAVE to know what happens next. The only difference is I can actually create what happens next since I'm the author! So I intend to continue the story however I can, without over killing it in any way.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, thank you for reading!