Omake! - 8 Years Ago - Omnivore?

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Sorry it is not a chapter...

But anyway

I have a feeling that some of you might not care, while some might be wondering why Kyoya called Tsuna "(baby) omnivore" and wanted Tsuna to call him by his first name when they met each other for the first time.. So... Here's an Omake!! XD

....I still owe you guys two Omakes, excluding this, and I kept forgetting about them.......
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"U..um.. What.. What's your name?"

"Kyoya.. Hibari Kyoya" Kyoya said, without turning around.

Tsuna smiled. "Thank you, Hibari-sama!"

Kyoya stopped his track. He turned around and walked to Tsuna then flicked his forehead.

"Eh? Hi.. Hibari-sama?" Tsuna stared at Kyoya with wide eyes while holding his forehead.

""Kyoya" is fine, ... baby Omnivore" and he walked away.

"......" Tsuna smiled, looking at the retreating figure. "Thank you for being my first friend, ....Kyoya" Tsuna murmured.

Ever since that day, every single day, Tsuna would run to Tsuyoshi's place, who welcomed him full-heartedly and met Kyoya at a certain time there, which Tsuyoshi didn't mind at all.

Tsuna still remembered that event, on the same day he almost got kidnapped, he was saved by the person who became his first friend, and received a teacher and father-figure at the same time. Sometimes he smiled remembering it, while sitting together the two.

The black haired boy sitting beside him was Hibari Kyoya, was his saviour, his protector, and his first friend. He still kept his promise to keep silent about Tsuna's existence.

The man infront of them, at the counter was Yamamoto Tsuyoshi. He was his mother's friend, who then became his kendo teacher (courtesy to Kyoya who forced the child to study self-defense, which the man happily agreed as there was someone he favored who he could teach kendo and passed his own sword-style to, instead of some random student), and also became a father figure to Tsuna.

《》《》《》Omnivore?《》《》《》

In an early morning, both Tsuna and Kyoya were currently at Tsuyoshi's sushi shop. Tsuna happily woke up early and spent time there as Ietsuna was still asleep until few minutes before school started, and Iemitsu already went back to Italy, which meant he was free again.

As always, after Tsuna finished eating, he insisted in paying the food (after he got some for free for the first time he was there), which resulted in a little debate in a no-and-please-accept, and Tsuna won in the end, courtesy to his watery puppy-eyes.

"Fine, fine, I'll accept the money, so stop staring at me with those eyes, Tsunayoshi-kun" Tsuyoshi sighed, accepting the money, which he only pulled one note instead of all of them. Tsuna didn't really mind, as long as Tsuyoshi didn't give him the food for free.

Kyoya, as always, was just sitting there in silent, while drinking his tea, ignoring the noisy omnivores beside him.

The shop was silent for awhile, excluding the sound of Tsuyoshi washing the plates, before Tsuna broke it after staring at Kyoya, who ignored the stare.