Accepting

Chapter 26 - Accepting

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G, Gokudera, and whoever's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Thanks for waiting, minna.. TwT

On the story!! xD
.......................................................................

Hearing that, they started packing and some were taking the still half-conscious bloodied and teary eyes Tsuna off of the experiment table then carried him like a sack of potato.

'Good bye, Tsu-nii.. Until we meet again someday' Tsuna thought before darkness engulfed him.

.

"Have you forgotten what Tsunayoshi wrote on his diary?! He wrote that we were too late! So we need to speed this jet up now, Asari!"

"Maybe he then manage to escape? You do remembered that we met future Tsunayoshi-kun and he recognize us too! Which means he is in the Vongola!" Asari said, refused to back down, hoping his Sky would gave up and sit down but Giotto was still on with the debate with Asari.

G scratched his head while sighing, thought that that is getting nowhere so he looked at Giotto and said to not to blamed him before he used his hand to chop on the back of Giotto's neck, which made him fall unconscious.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

About three hour or so, the jet finally made it to Rome and G went to wake the unconscious Giotto up.

He shook Giotto "Oi, Giotto, wake up. We already landed in Rome. Time to search for the boy! .....Oi, Giotto! Oi! OI! .....Wake up now or I'll eliminate all those cakes in our mansions and then told Alaude and Daemon to increase those unlimited stacks of paperworks of yours".

After he finished saying that, Giotto's eyes immediately snapped opened and ran out, seeing that no one left in the jet except G, who woke him up.

"Kufufu.. Took you long enough, Uncle.. Father, those two Skylarks, happy-go-luckies and loud ones already went to look for those b*stards" Mukuro smirked.

"Mukuro, that's not polite!" Giotto scolded him but Mukuro just shrugged it off.

Giotto sighed, then he looked at the remaining people, 'I wonder if I'll survive with this group, Ietsu is fine but G and Hayato will definitely argued with Lampo and Lambo and Mukuro will definitely join in to add fuel to the fire' and sighed again.

"If you keep sigh-ing, Uncle, I am sure you'll get old faster than Father and uncle Skylark, kufufufu" Mukuro smirked.

"Don't you dare disrespect uncle Giotto, pineapple-head!" Hayato shouted and wanted to pull out his dynamites but was stopped by the panicked Ietsuna.

Giotto sighed again. "ANYWAY, we'll go too, let's go!". Ietsuna and The Storms nodded, the Lightnings nodded boredly and Mukuro just kufufufu-ing.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

~ Time Skip ~

10 hours had past since they arrived in Rome looking for Tsuna while being surrounded by female human species.