Ch 39 Their Decisions

Chapter 39 - Their Decisions

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"You think I am going to believe that? You have broke the Sky pacifier's curse that was given to you! Now the original curse, the short life span curse took that place! And because 'that' happened, your lifespan is a lot shorter than it should be! I'll say this one more time, don't go! Stay here and rest! Or you will die, Tsunayoshi!" Kyoya growled.

Tsuna just stayed silent hearing all that, as if he didn't care what Kyoya just said, but inside, he was really shocked. There was only one thing running through his mind.

'How did Kyoya know?'
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

After the talk with Kyoya with a little fight involving flames and weapons that almost resulting the destruction of the room, Tsuna went back to his nothing-had-happened smile.

His smile managed to fool everyone there, except Kyoya who had a fight with him, Ietsuna who had hyper intuition even though he doubt it because of Tsuna's smile, and Reborn who had hitman intuition since he was not the strongest hitman for nothing.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Tsuna was walking through the hall when he saw Ietsuna with Reborn on top of his head, running with a panicked expression, which made Tsuna ran towards them.

Reborn who felt someone was approaching them, turned his head to the right, and saw Tsuna running towards them, almost reaching them, which Ietsuna jumped with Tsuna's sudden appearance.

"Tsu..Tsu-kun! When did you..??" Ietsuna blinked, which made Reborn knocked his head with Leon-hammer while saying a boss should be able to feel someone's presence.

"Just now" Tsuna smiled, before asking them with narrowed eyes, "What's with the rush? Did something happened?"

Ietsuna bite his lower lip, and seeing that, Reborn answered for him. "Chrome's condition changed. Some of her internal organs have been damaged" he said, and Tsuna's eyes widened.

When they reached the infirmary, Chrome was coughing out blood, and what made the twin widened their eyes were the disappearance of her internal organs.

Ietsuna immediately rushed towards Chrome and grabbed her hand, while Tsuna's eyes widened again when he was her trident shattered. That was when Kyoya came in and made eye-contact with Tsuna, who understood it in return.

Kusakabe who entered the room after Kyoya, politely asked Ietsuna and Reborn to leave the room, to leave everything to Kyoya and Tsuna. Reborn nodded before hopping onto Ietsuna's head, who reluctantly left the room.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Minutes that seem like hours had passed, and Ietsuna was impatiently waiting for Chrome's condition. He was thinking about the worst possible outcome of what will happen to his female Mist.

He snapped out of his thought when Kusakabe appeared saying that Chrome was out of danger, which relieved everyone there.

When Reborn asked what did they do to pull her through that condition, Kusakabe smiled, saying that Kyoya pressed her to draw out the power of Vongola ring and lived under her own power, which she was using her own illusion to make up for her missing organs, and also with the help of Tsuna.