Training

Chapter 30 - Training

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Kukuku.. No, you are correct. We have met before, Ietsuna-sama" The man said while his hair starting to turn into a spicky gravity defying brown hair like Ietsuna's, his eyes starting to turn orange and his mask starting to disappear.

"No matter how many times I saw this, I can't help but to feel it looks incredible" Fuuta chucked again and Kusakabe smiled, agreeing.

When the man fully changes, Ietsuna was looking at him with wide eyes and dropped his jaw. Lal and Reborn also widened their eyes but not as wide as Ietsuna's.

"Do you recognize me now, Ietsu-No.. Tsu-nii!" The man, who was revealed as the future self of Ietsuna's twin, Tsunayoshi, grinned.

"You are.. Tsu-kun, right?!" Ietsuna exclaimed with a tear at the corners of his eyes.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Tsuna arched his eyebrow while staring at Ietsuna as if the latter just grown a second head.

Ietsuna turned his head to his left, then right, and back to Tsuna again. He then pointed at himself, "Uuh.. Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Why do I feel like you are not sure who I am?"

"You remember the time when you sealed baka-Ie's memories? That is the cause" Reborn answered.

"Ah.. So that's why.." Tsuna's eyes then travelled from Reborn to Ietsuna and he smiled. "Want me to unseal it for you, young Tsu-nii?"

"Yes please!" Ietsuna immediately answered happily and Tsuna nodded. Ietsuna's smile dropped when Tsuna gave him a smirk instead of a smile.

"Tsu..Tsu-kun? Wha.. Why are you smi..smirking?" Ietsuna stuttered.

"Hm? Am I?" Tsuna smiled innocently, which made some of them sweatdropped.

"Anyway, unseal it is easy but I'll tell you now, Tsu-nii.. It's going to be hurt.... a lot. Do you still want to unseal it?" Tsuna asked with a serious face. At first, Ietsuna hesitated but he agreed eventually.

Tsuna sighed and signalled Ietsuna to sit closer, which the latter immediately did it.

"Take a deep breath and relax, then close your eyes.. Oh, and try to not to scream, Tsu-nii" Tsuna said, raising his hand to Ietsuna's forehead.

'If it is going to be hurt a lot, is it possible to not to? Well.. I hope I can.. Good luck, me..' Ietsuna sweatdropped while he nodded at Tsuna's instruction then he closed his eyes.

A Sky flame lit on Tsuna's fingers when he put his index and middle fingers on Ietsuna's forehead and his left hand hold on to Ietsuna's shoulder, as if wanted to prevent Ietsuna to run.

A sudden pain immediately surfaced, which made Ietsuna snapped open his eyes and tears starting to gather, but he still holding himself back to not to scream, even though he did after a few seconds. He began to struggle but Tsuna's left hand, which was tightened, was still holding him.