Hitman Reborn

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Aaah.. This is exhausting!! Why can't I just quit school??!!" Baka-Ie shouted when he entered the house.

'Time to introduced myself'

I pressed the door bell and the boy opened the door with baka-Ie behind him.

"Ciaossu! My name is Reborn, Ietsuna's home tutor"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Ciaossu! My name is Reborn, Ietsuna's home tutor"

After that, silence filled in between the three of them. Then Ietsuna burst out laughing saying that a baby was his tutor and he had nothing to be taught by a baby.

After that, Ietsuna received a kick on his head and fell unconscious. Reborn turned to Tsuna and introduced himself again and asked who Tsuna is. Tsuna introduced himself and said that he's a servant of the house, nothing more, then went to the kitchen, leaving Reborn with Ietsuna who just regain consciousness.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

Ietsuna is currently sit infront of Reborn with tea and cookies infront of them which Tsuna put a few minutes ago.

"Um.. Reborn...sensei?" Ietsuna awkwardly asked Reborn because he felt strange for calling someone who he thought was younger than him a sensei.

"Baka-Ie, I am not just your tutor but I am the greatest hitman, who will also be your training instructor to make you the future boss, because you are going to be the boss of the most powerful mafia famiglia as Vongola Undicesimo, the eleventh boss of Vongola, Sawada Ietsuna" " Reborn said while pointing a gun, which his pet, a shape-shifting chameleon turned into.

"Wait what?! What do you mean by mafia boss?! And stop pointing me with that-!" Ietsuna was cut off by a bullet suddenly attacked his wall and smokes coming out of the green gun.

"This is not a toy, baka-Ie"

Then silence filled the room. A few second later, Ietsuna made a unmanly scream, and another seconds after that, Tsuna barged in the room while catching his breath with worry filled all over his face.

Silence filled the room again.

"....."

"....."

".....Ah, Yoshi, good timing, why don't you joined our little chat?" Reborn offered. (Yes, offered.. Without any hidden intent .....yet)

Both Ietsuna and Tsuna looked at Reborn with a questioning looks and one question appeared their heads. 'Yoshi?'

"What? It is weird calling someone "Sin", so I just call him "Yoshi" instead of "Tsumi"" Reborn stated, which shocked Ietsuna because no one ever care, except some of his friends and called his twin "Tsumi", while Tsuna was closed to tears because someone actually care about that name other than his older twin and some of his classmates.

They snapped out of their thoughts when Reborn said Tsuna hasn't answered his question yet. Before Tsuna answered that question, Ietsuna shouted about he don't have to but then shut his mouth when Reborn gave him a sweet I-am-asking-him-so-why-don't-you-just-shut-up-or-I-will-put-a-bullet-on-that-thick-skull-of-yours smile.

Tsuna thought about it for a few seconds and nodded which means he'll stay and join in the conversations, which make Ietsuna gave a horror face at him.

Now that Tsuna is planning to stay, one thing kept running around Ietsuna's head, which was 'Keep Tsu-kun safe from this mini chibi scary hitman of a tutor from which hell it is'.

"I won't do anything weird so please take good care of me, Yoshi and Ietsuna-kun" Reborn said while giving an innocent sweet smile, which gave Ietsuna goosebumbs and Tsuna only nodded while thinking that his twin and his new tutor had actually became good friends this fast, without knowing the fact that that chibi tutor almost put a bullet into his twin's skull.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

= Tsuna's POV =

Today I woke up a little late than usual because I don't need to wake Tsu-nii up. His tutor, Reborn-san said that he will do it for me since he sleep in Tsu-nii's room instead of the guest room because he said it'll be harder to teach Tsu-nii if he sleep there, so I said agreed. But I wonder why Tsu-nii kept saying he didn't wanted to when Reborn-san looks so nice.

~ Flashback (3rd Person's POV) ~

"I am sorry if you already prepared a room for me but I won't need it because I'll sleep at baka-Ie's room" Reborn politely apologized(?) to Tsuna.

"But I am afraid that I will bother your sleep when I wake Ietsuna-sama up, Reborn-san" Tsuna replied while keeping a emotionless face.

"NO! No no no no no! I don't want to be in the same room as HIM!" Ietsuna shouted while pointing at Reborn which the latter then gave him a kick but not hard enough to make him unconscious.

"Um.. Ietsuna-sama, he.."

"He's just shy. Anyway, you don't need to anymore, I will do it for you. And if I sleep in the other room, it'll be a little hard to train that young master of yours"

"NOOO!!" Ietsuna shouted but got ignored.

"I see, then I am sorry for the trouble, Reborn-san"

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Got ignored again.

"It's fine, I want to do it too"

"Thank you, I'll excuse myself then" Tsuna went out of Ietsuna room. Ietsuna? He's shouting at Tsuna to not to left him alone with the innocent-looking chibi scary tutor.

"Tsu-kun!! You can't do this to meee!!" In the end, Ietsuna still got ignored.

~ Flashback End (3rd Person End) ~

"Okay.. I already finished making bentos and Reborn-san's espresso, I hope he like it. Time to go to school"

When I wanted to opened the door, I heard Tsu-nii's voice. 'Reborn-san is incredible to be able to wake Tsu-nii up without him falling asleep at a time like this'

"Ah, Yoshi, so you are going to school now. Try to learn from the boy to wake up early, you stupid student. Why don't you just wait for him before going to school, Yoshi" Reborn-san asked and Tsu-nii immediately looked at me with wide eyes. I thought for a bit then nodded. After that, Tsu-nii made another wide eyes and said he'll be right back in a few minutes and ran to be bathroom.

A few minutes later, Tsu-nii already was finished his bath, already on his uniform and already put his and Reborn-san's bento on his bag.

"Let's go, Tsu-kun!" and he dragged me out, Reborn-san followed behind.
.......................................................................