Tsunayoshi's Feeling

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Ietsuna was not good at fighting, but screw that, if someone dear to him got into a situation like that, he won't stand still and watched.

He grabbed a few rocks around him. When he was about to throw them, Takeshi and the other two beat him to that, and another round of fighting against the mafia men started.

What they weren't expecting was that one of them manage to escape the fight and grabbed Ietsuna's neck from behind.

"Don't move or I'll break his neck"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

With that one sentence, the kids froze and they grabbed the fighting kids.

"Now, Sawada Tsunayoshi, surrender yourself or I'll break this beloved twin of yours' neck" He looked at Tsuna, who looked at them with a narrowed eyes.

"Even though my and my brother's relationship is not as good as just like in the past, he is still my brother, hurt him and I'll make sure you won't get out of here unscattered" Tsuna growled while glaring at him. The man flinched a bit while Ietsuna was beyond happy hearing his brother's feeling.

Tsuna then sighed seeing that he won't let go of Ietsuna no matter what except he go with him. He looked at the man again and asked "....One question, if I may?"

"Yes and that is?" the leader appeared suddenly replied.

"Who send you guys here? If it's someone I was thinking about, then he really won't appreciated if you hurt him, even if it's just a scratch" Tsuna said, pointing at Ietsuna, who realized the person Tsuna was talking about.

"If you think that that person is Sawada Iemitsu, then bingo! You are correct! And I don't give a sh*t about he appreciated or not since he didn't said anything about using that brat, he only said to take you away, Sawada Tsunayoshi. So I already answered your question, will you?" The leader smirked.

Understanding what the leader was asking, Ietsuna shouted not to agree and started struggling from the man behind him, and the same goes to the other kids.

Ignoring Ietsuna pleads, Tsuna agreed and demanded for an exchange between the safety of his brother and his friends and him, the one who Estraneo wanted to experiment on, which the leader happily agreed to it.

"Okay! But I will make them unable to move, in case they chase after us" The leader signalled his subordinates to do so.

"About Sawada Ietsuna, just hold him, I wanted to do something" Tsuna said, making the leader looked at him with confusion.

When Tsuna approached Iesuna, who the man let go but still under watched, Ietsuna cried and hugged his twin, "No.. Please.. Don't go, Tsu-kun.."

"It's fine.. With this, Iemitsu-sama will definitely be happy, so... goodbye, Ietsuna-sama.. no.. Tsu-nii" Ietsuna's eyes widen, wondering if he was hearing things.

Tsuna looked at the man behind Ietsuna, who looked at him, then light his flames and touch Ietsuna's forehead "Sorry, Tsu-nii, if this continues, you are going to suffer so I will seal your memories about me.. I hope you won't remember me anymore"