Tsunayoshi's Diary

Chapter 23 - Tsunayoshi's Diary

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G, Gokudera, and whoever's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Okay guys, we will split up into 5 groups and searched for information, I with G and Hayato will search at the east side, Asari with Takeshi and Ryohei at the north, Knuckle with Lampo at the west, Daemon with Mukuro and Chrome at the south while Alaude will be with Kyoya at the harbour. Come back after 14 hours whether you guys found information or not" Giotto announced, and everyone just nodded and left the mansion, leaving Giotto, G, and Hayato there.

.

"I want you to tell me everything about this twin of mine! How come I don't know I have one?"
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Tell you about your twin?" Giotto asked, making sure that he heard of correctly or not but he got his answer from the nod Ietsuna gave.

Giotto, G, and Hayato looked at each other before answering Ietsuna's question.

"To tell you the truth, we don't know much since we just found this out about two days ago" Giotto looked at Ietsuna.

Giotto then began to tell the boy what he himself explained to Giotto, "The only information we know is that unlike your mother, who loved you twins equally, your father hate the boy ever since he was born, but he never told anyone why did he hate him. Your father even beat him up until unconscious when he was in a bad mood"

"That b*stard of a father of yours also said that the boy has a better score on every tests, a purer Sky flame, and a stronger intuition than you. Which means he has a better opportunity to be the next successor of Vongola than you. Since he won't accept that, in order for you to be the Undicesimo of Vongola, he sold your twin to a Famiglia that experiment on children until the children won't be able to handle the experiment then they will end their lives" G continued.

"What?! That means my twin-" "His name is Tsunayoshi, by the way" Giotto cut him off.

"Then, Tsuna..... Tsu-kun is currently at that.. that.. hell hole?!" Ietsuna shouted. At first they were surprised that Ietsuna immediately called Tsuna by the nickname that he used to call the boy, then nodded at Ietsuna's statement.

"I don't know if it's okay to tell you this but since you found out that you have a twin.... That boy sealed your memories about him away so that you won't suffer from losing him since you really treasured your twin a lot" Giotto said, which made Ietsuna's eyes widen.

"....."

"Anyway, why don't you go back? We will be going somewhere" Giotto continued and patted Ietsuna's head.

".....Okay.." Ietsuna tighten his fist then turned and walked away.

After making sure they didn't felt Ietsuna's presence anymore, they began to hunt for informations.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

= Ietsuna's POV =

'Sealed my memories away so that I won't suffer?! What the hell!' I walked towards my room and stopped infront of it, wondering about where was Tsu-kun's room if we lived together.