Part 16

Third Person POV

Michael has been out of school for a month now. Luke spends most of his days with Spencer and Harry. Luke and Harry met after school was out. For the first time anyone can remember, Michael doesn't stay locked up in his house all summer.

Michael had gotten a part time job, more of an internship, helping the police. He didn't go out in the field or anything like that. His job was filing paperwork and answering phones. But an upside to his job that he got to see his mom more. Michael doesn't work the house him mother does and she hasn't changed her hours so Michael only gets to see her at work.

Normally when Michael gets home, Luke is already there but sometimes he might be a little late. The first day he came home, Luke was already there and couldn't wait to see him and tell him about his new brother Harry.

Luke's brother has brown hair and green eyes. Luke had said they were pretty but Michael's were prettier. Harry was also really tall and he some tattoos. Michael didn't tell his boyfriend that he already knew Harry. They go to the same school and are now both seniors. They didn't know each other well, they weren't friends, but they didn't hate each other.

Luke insists on Michael meeting his family and Michael couldn't say no to Luke's pout. Spencer and Michael were a little shocked when Luke pecked Michael on the cheek. You see, Harry wasn't completely excepting of same sex relationships but when he saw how pure Luke's love for Michael was he couldn't be upset. And Spencer loved Michael for taking care of her little brother when she couldn't.

Even after their days apart, their favorite part of their days are spending time together at the end of them. But the spell is always broken when Michael has to go to his job. Luke always tries to wake up when Michael does so he can tell him goodbye and that he loves him.

Around noon each day, Luke goes off to meet his siblings. Once he even saw Amy again. She was so happy to see that he was doing okay. She let him know that the lab workers are keeping their eyes open for him but are not actively looking for him.

Michael has brought up telling his mom about two more times but each time Luke gives him these big, sad, lost, puppy eyes. So each time Michael says he won't and he doesn't. He loves Luke too much to betray him. So things go on as normal.

That is until one night, Karen got home early and saw Michael and Luke cuddling on the couch. She had nothing wrong with Michael cuddling with a boy, she was the third person Michael told about being gay. She knew one day he would get a boyfriend again but she didn't expect her son's new boyfriend to have wolf ears and tail. Luke started cry with fear, and before Michael even got a chance to explain to his mom what was going on she passed out. Michael wondered if his mom would think what she saw was a dream or if she would know everything was real.