Part 10

I woke up to Michael's alarm going off in the morning. He turned it off and I felt him get up the bed. When I finally opened my eyes, Michael was going into the bathroom. When he came out he had on an 'All Time Low' t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Morning," Michael said when he noticed I was awake.

"H-how many more days till y-you get a break?" I asked sadly. He was gone for like eight hours everyday.

"Last day. Then I get to spend two whole days with you, Luke. And remember, I'm taking you out to dinner tonight." Michael said as he leaned down on the bed to give me a quick peck on the lips. "You can go through my clothes to find something to wear tonight."

I nodded and he left the room to head to school. I went back to sleep for a few hours. When I woke up it was two thirty. I had one hour to get ready for my dinner with Michael. I pulled myself out of bed and went to Michael's dresser.

I pulled out a black shirt with 'You Complete Mess' written in white letters on the front and black skinny jeans, with a red SnapBack to hide my ears. I went to the bathroom to mess with my hair and make sure that my wolf ears and tail were hidden before I went downstairs to wait for Michael. The door opened at three thirty and I was so excited to see Michael.

I jumped up from the couch. I don't understand why I get so happy to see him. I guess it's because I like him so much. As soon as he came into view I jumped up and ran to him.

"Michael!" I said happy to see him. He smiled and hogged me.

"Look at you, my little wolf." Michael said and I couldn't help but let the blush creep up my cheeks.

"I-I've missed you." I said, a little embarrassed.

"You saw me this morning." He chuckled.

"That feels like f-forever ago." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"Let me change and then we can go out and do something. Okay?" I nodded and he let go of me to go upstairs.

I sat back on the couch and a little while later Michael came down in a 'Green Day' t-shirt. He checked me to make sure my ears and tail weren't visible. We got in his car and he took me to the movies.

People kept giving us odd stairs. Michael ignored them but I couldn't. My wolf part always to to be hyper aware of everything. When we got out of the theater, it was close to six in the afternoon. After that, we went out to dinner. It was a small restaurant, but it was cute.

When we were walking to the car, someone bumped into me. Michael stopped and so did the guy that bumped me.

"What the hell is your problem?" Michael asked, taking a step in front of me.